• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

__Sketchy_Dreams__〆(・∀・@)

@DrewDiddy1996 Yes, please note that extras won't be as detailed though they're pretty much a simplified version,
Extras are 1mil each ^ ^

@pengutango No problem ^ ^
Yeah I think that's one of the pros of having a waitlist x3

@sylveonsbow of course, I'll pm you when I have a free spot for you :3

@MindlessPatch good to hear that ^ ^

And as of today I shall close the waitlist since school will be starting soon and I won't have that much free time anymore sorry guys :'D
But I'll keep updating the thread with more art and doodles ^ ^

In the meantime I'll leave you with miko's commission speedpaint

The video was a lot of fun to watch Kattiel! :) Thank you so much for everything! <3

eeee i cant wait till you do mine, your art is just so lovely ///sobssss

Gosh your art is so lovelyy. I love your shading aaa. ;u;

Thanks everyone, that really motivates me to improve >w<
Brought some new art, a little messy doodle actually, did this in between commissions and also as stress relief..
I was kinda in a bad mood yesterday and this is the result haha :'D

doodle_3130FB0530FB2014_zps7599f111.png

me everyday tbh
hope youre feeling better!! lovely as usual~

I'm feeling better already thanks ^ ^
It's just that certain things annoy me easily and all accumulated gives me a bad mood :'D
Oh that's not good, I hope you have something to distract yourself with or help you get out of it :(

Today's the first day of my 2nd term and I barely slept tonight haha way to go..
I'll manage it somehow though
Just hope there'll be more people in my class, last time I was the only one in the first day.. :'D
Anyway, leaving you with a doodle (I'm starting to get addicted to doodling in black ewe")

doodle_3130FB0530FB2014_2_zpsa210b80d.png

I really like your black and white doodles. (Not too sure why though) and wow your first day of second term I'm almost finished my second term (4th last week). Good luck! ^^

Today's the first day of my 2nd term and I barely slept tonight haha way to go..
I'll manage it somehow though
Just hope there'll be more people in my class, last time I was the only one in the first day.. :'D
Anyway, leaving you with a doodle (I'm starting to get addicted to doodling in black ewe")

doodle_3130FB0530FB2014_2_zpsa210b80d.png

I hope your first day went well! I personally enjoy your black doodles a lot! :)

@MindlessPatch, thank you ^ ^
Although I usually make my artwork very colourful there's something about the black shading that I really love xD
Yeah, most of my friends back at my home country are almost finishing school too...
The school year here starts and ends quite a bit late compared to other countries haha :'D
To you too !

@miko, Thanks miko
It went quite well ^ ^

@Shirohibiki, Thank you >w<

Hey guys it's been quite some time since my last update, school has kept me busy :'D
But I found some time to make art in between of working on commissions,
Hope you like it :3

moonlight_by_kattiel-d7n5x81.png

Omg, your art is so cute and gorgeous! I'm probably going to commission you a pic of my mayor soon! I'm about to go to sleep now lol.
I just love your style so much! :blush:

ahhh your art continues to be utterly lovely... do you have a DA/FA/tumblr i could watch you on? uAu

@Capella Thank you >///<

@Twinrova Thanks ^ ^
It'll probably take a while for me to reopen commissions since the waitlist is pretty big and I want to start money commissions to buy supplies...
We'll see how it goes -w-"
But thanks a lot for your interest :blush:
And I hope you had a good night of sleep :3

@Shirohibiki Thank you :'D
Yes, I have a Da mostly for finished art and a tumblr for sketches and doodles as well as some inspiration posts :3

Hi hi everyone, finally finished my current commission batch :'D
I'll go take some time to rest now -w-
Meanwhile I'll leave you with a tiny itty-bitty Miku-chan xD
I really liked how it turned out, I think I'll do some more Vocaloids soon hehe ewe

_tinies__hatsune_miku_by_kattiel-d7og8cp.png

your art is gorgeous <3

and i would also love to commission when you have slots open c:

Back