• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

__Sketchy_Dreams__〆(・∀・@)

@Elov sure thing ^ ^
I usually double the price for couple art, so for tallish it'd be 10mil and minies 6mil :3

@sally. Since it's two characters I'd make it 10mil bells total, is that okay with you ?
Right now the bells would come in handy so I'd prefer the payment in bells :3

@Darklover my pleasure :3

Last edited:
@sally. Since it's two characters I'd make it 10mil bells total, is that okay with you ?
Right now the bells would come in handy so I'd prefer the payment in bells :3

sure, 10mil is fine~

oh nooo i missed slots QQ
hope to see them open soon so i can nab one! XD;

Hey guys how are you ?
Honestly I've had better days,
Sometimes when I feel lonely I like to sit on my bed and hug my gloomy bear plush
And I drew this thinking about that
Not my best work, just a little doodle really...
But I thought I'd share it with you guys

doodle_1530FB0530FB2014_zps58d2832b.png

I'm pretty well, although I hope you feel better!

"And remember that bad times... are just times that are bad."

Hey guys how are you ?
Honestly I've had better days,
Sometimes when I feel lonely I like to sit on my bed and hug my gloomy bear plush
And I drew this thinking about that
Not my best work, just a little doodle really...
But I thought I'd share it with you guys

doodle_1530FB0530FB2014_zps58d2832b.png

I wish you lots of better days to come...

Thank you so much everyone for your words, that's really sweet of you QuQ
I'm feeling better already ^ ^
And I did a little doodle for those of you that aren't feeling so good
Hope you like it :3

doodle_1730FB0530FB2014_2_zpsdf155983.png

@gamzee good to hear that, and thank you. I really love that quote from Katrina ^ ^

@Shirohibiki hope you're feeling better by now, if not hope you'll feel better soon and I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to :3

@miko thanks sweetie I'm better already ^ ^

My chibis were turning out weird the other day so I took a break and decided to draw something non-chibi style xD
It turned out pretty cool actually I feel like I got a little better at anatomy ^ ^

Used the art for my twitter cover
doodle_1930FB0530FB2014_resized_zps4f1aaa82.png

Also if you want to see my colouring process I made a little speedpaint (*ノ▽ノ)

Hope you like it, and thanks for checking ^ ^
Now I'll go back to working on miko's commission
(ノ?ヮ?)ノ*:・゚✧

Oh my god your art is so gorgeous!!! Let me know if I can be added to the waitlist. (I can pay with a Mermaid set and a princess set and some AC bells for tallish style). ^_^

If I can't be added to the wait list please let me know when more slots open up. :)

Last edited:
You're already full!? D: I was checking out your Wishlist and I have most of the items :3

I saw that you have 2 spots open at the moment, so do those spots automatically go to people on the waitlist or is it still first come, first serve? Was confused by that.

I will post my request if it is first come, first serve, otherwise could I be added to the waitlist?

Hey sorry for the late reply >_<"

@DrewDiddy1996 Thank you so much dear, I can add you to the waitist yes, but I've got to update the wishlist because my current commissioners are paying me in items so please keep check it when I update (I'll refer it in a post)

@sylveonsbow yes I'm full already sorry sweetie
Need to update the wishlist too because I already got some items from my current commissioners

@Pengutango there are two spots currently free in my slots because I finished the commissions for the people in those slots (I use that so people can check what I'm currently working on and have an idea of when slots will be open again) ^ ^
When the slots are cleared I'll give priority to the people in the waitlist so it's not first come first serve sorry
But as requested I can add you to the waitlist and I'll PM you when I get a free spot for you :3

Woo so glad to be on the wait list!! I'll pay in AC bells if needed when the time comes. ^_^

@MindlessPatch A big object can be a big plush, a dice, an hourglass, etc
When including a big object in the drawing I can draw the character interacting with it, like hugging or holding sitting on, etc
Like in these drawings ^ ^

sakura_arisu_resized_by_kattiel-d7gky4l.png

juliane_2_by_kattiel-d6ohcuh.png

Hope I could give you an idea, as for limitations I can't really think of any right now ^ ^"

Ooh so we can get a free plush villager with a tallish chibi? How much would any additional plushes cost?

@Pengutango there are two spots currently free in my slots because I finished the commissions for the people in those slots (I use that so people can check what I'm currently working on and have an idea of when slots will be open again) ^ ^
When the slots are cleared I'll give priority to the people in the waitlist so it's not first come first serve sorry
But as requested I can add you to the waitlist and I'll PM you when I get a free spot for you :3

That's perfectly fine. :) Thanks for letting me know and whoo~ can't wait to get off the waitlist. :3 On the plus side, this gives me time to figure out exactly what I want.

@MindlessPatch A big object can be a big plush, a dice, an hourglass, etc
When including a big object in the drawing I can draw the character interacting with it, like hugging or holding sitting on, etc
Like in these drawings ^ ^

sakura_arisu_resized_by_kattiel-d7gky4l.png

juliane_2_by_kattiel-d6ohcuh.png

Hope I could give you an idea, as for limitations I can't really think of any right now ^ ^"

Oh my gosh I can't wait for slots to open up now~ Definitely want a plush with mine <3

Back