• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

7 Days.........

Koehler said:
VantagE said:
Super Mario Galaxy is probably the number one game for the Wii. I extremely enjoyed that game sooo much! Oh and I have a question. My Wii has been making a lot of noises when I games. If its a Wiiware game, or VC game, it doesn't make any noise... just when I play disc games... anyone have an answer? Should I send it in to Nintendo and get it fixed?
Is it a buzzing sound? If it is, it's the fan and you should send it in to Nintendo to get fixed.
Crap! Well, wait... if it was the fan wouldn't make noises regardless of whether I had a disc in or not? And plus it makes like a clicking type noise when there is a disc... especially if its a bigger game and has to load a lot.

VantagE said:
Koehler said:
VantagE said:
Super Mario Galaxy is probably the number one game for the Wii. I extremely enjoyed that game sooo much! Oh and I have a question. My Wii has been making a lot of noises when I games. If its a Wiiware game, or VC game, it doesn't make any noise... just when I play disc games... anyone have an answer? Should I send it in to Nintendo and get it fixed?
Is it a buzzing sound? If it is, it's the fan and you should send it in to Nintendo to get fixed.
Crap! Well, wait... if it was the fan wouldn't make noises regardless of whether I had a disc in or not? And plus it makes like a clicking type noise when there is a disc... especially if its a bigger game and has to load a lot.
My Wii broke because of the fan and it only made the sound when playing Wii games.

Hmm... I DONT WANT TO SEND IT YET! It needs to last a couple more months so I can play ACCF! Lol =P

Mine makes the same noises. No problems here, I wouldn't worry about it, but if you are that paranoid you can send it in.

Well its starting to make me paranoid... I will probably send it in to get it checked out sometime.

I won't be getting much for Christmas this year so maybe I'll just buy it myself.

Back