• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

7 Days.........

KingKombat

Bells
But seriously. We've waited for it. We've anticipated it. We debated over it. We even fought over it. But now, it's the moment of truth. The second sequel to Animal Crossing is finished. As we speak, the game is being shipped to different parts of the country. Stores are probably recieving it on Wednesday or Thursday, and will be all stocked up for Sunday. I've saved up $65, enough to buy the bundle, tax and all. And now, I'm readying myself for City Folk. Right now I don't care what music it is, what features might be added, what's new or old. I'm just happy there's an Animal Crossing for Wii. Animal Crossing is basically an everyday thing. Every day you see something new, you do something different, you alter your actions. You hang out with friends on WiFi, or just chill out in the city. Or, my favorite feature, you get to visit friend's towns while they aren't there. Talk to animals, take pictures, pick weeds, send emails. Animal Crossing is a living breathing world. Just talking about it makes me excited about Sunday. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. Seriously, it excites me. Now people may respond with "You exaggerate, it's just a game, it's only Animal Crossing, they were lazy with it."

But no. If they were lazy with it, they wouldn't have spent time re-doing some models, remaking textures, modeling the city, modeling the bus, translating the text for us, adding a ew more neighbors, making new K.K. songs, adding scripts to realize when you reset....he list goes on. I want you all to know that while they may not have changed alot, they definetly put some thought into it. You must know, that this game, is a great one. Far better than any game in my Wii game library, other than Brawl. So before you go say they were lazy, put some thought into that sentence.

Im so annoyed I have to wait till 5th December to get my hands on the game :(

I'm not that excited about it, I can wait. I've been more interested in girls than video games lately. :) Oh well, I'll probably enjoy it anyway, I have it pre-ordered and already paid for. :D

They were kinda' lazy when they made this game.

Yes, I put thought into that sentence.

I don't want to get into it again, but the music thing still bugs me. Nonetheless, I have been looking more and more into ACCF, not to mention my little brother just started playing the GC Animal Crossing, which is starting to get me in an AC-mood...

After all I've said, I think I might get this game. Definately not on release date, maybe I'll just get it for Christmas, or afterwords...it's not something I'm so exited that I just can't wait for, but it's not something I'd like to completely pass up either. We'll see.

I have to wait until Christmas to get my copy, it's going to drive me absolutely crazy. You guys will have to keep me well informed :p

Anyway, I completely and utterly agree with you and I can't wait until Christmas. I'm counting down the days XD 45 days to go.

Jas0n said:
I have to wait until Christmas to get my copy, it's going to drive me absolutely crazy. You guys will have to keep me well informed :p

Anyway, I completely and utterly agree with you and I can't wait until Christmas. I'm counting down the days XD 45 days to go.
lol, glad you do.
anyways, that sucks monkey nuts that you have to wait till christmas DX

KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
I can't get it until I figure out what's wrong with my Wii. :(
Oh crap, that sucks....what seems to be the problem? Maybe I can help.
It keeps shutting off every time I try to turn it on. It stays on for about a minute then shuts off.

Koehler said:
KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
It keeps shutting off every time I try to turn it on. It stays on for about a minute then shuts off.
That might be a problem with the AC adapter, or an internal bricking problem.
Have you done any hacking lately? If so, what kind?

KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
No, so it's probably just the AC adapter. I'll probably just have to buy a new one.

Koehler said:
KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
No, so it's probably just the AC adapter. I'll probably just have to buy a new one.
well im not an expert, but it does seem like it.

I just hope they'll sell wiispeak separately as well. I did not get the bundle, just the regular game in general for pre-order. So I'll probably be getting it on thursday or friday because I have ground shipping.

KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
KingKombat said:
Koehler said:
KingKombat said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
well im not an expert, but it does seem like it.
I checked Nintendo's support and they said it's either an issue with the adapter or improper ventilation.

"You must know, that this game, is a great one. Far better than any game in my Wii game library, other than Brawl. "

Can I have the lottery numbers for tomorrow seeing as you're in the future? Thanks. Not to be negative but you really don't know that and it sounds extremely fan-boyish.

Super Mario Galaxy is probably the number one game for the Wii. I extremely enjoyed that game sooo much! Oh and I have a question. My Wii has been making a lot of noises when I games. If its a Wiiware game, or VC game, it doesn't make any noise... just when I play disc games... anyone have an answer? Should I send it in to Nintendo and get it fixed?

7 days, huh? I wasn't even aware... all I know is that Banjo's comin' out tomorrow.

VantagE said:
Super Mario Galaxy is probably the number one game for the Wii. I extremely enjoyed that game sooo much! Oh and I have a question. My Wii has been making a lot of noises when I games. If its a Wiiware game, or VC game, it doesn't make any noise... just when I play disc games... anyone have an answer? Should I send it in to Nintendo and get it fixed?
Is it a buzzing sound? If it is, it's the fan and you should send it in to Nintendo to get fixed.

Back