• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

//

Hey, for screen recording software I recommend Open Broadcaster Software. It's free, it's great, you can even add overlays or stream with it.

//coughs loudly
obs didnt record an hour of a speedpaint it just gave the same fram and then cut to me painting the skin

ooooh a process vid! I'll check it out in the morning. an yes I agree some people just have paper hearts and are easily offended uwu genderbender ftw!

also you, did you manage to get a red carnation?

- removed because ugly -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, for screen recording software I recommend Open Broadcaster Software. It's free, it's great, you can even add overlays or stream with it.

I will check it out, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

your style is so cute, i bet you could draw the cutest little baekhyun ever. keep up the awesome work omg.

omg thank you blushes////

- - - Post Merge - - -

//coughs loudly
obs didnt record an hour of a speedpaint it just gave the same fram and then cut to me painting the skin

^ had this before but I don't remember which program it was. That was one year ago ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooooh a process vid! I'll check it out in the morning. an yes I agree some people just have paper hearts and are easily offended uwu genderbender ftw!

also you, did you manage to get a red carnation?

yes! Bought them and got one gifted from a kind person ;u;<3 How about you?

Last edited:
oh my gosh your art is absolutely beautiful. You are extremely talented. I wish I had the money to buy a commission from you. =w='

This post has been removed.

Last edited:

omggg I love the coloring on that chibi!! pink is my nemesis but you made it look so pretty q/////q
@ flowers!! my personal bias is hydrangea but I'll guess Baby's breath (?) www

Ooh so many good picks for flowers.. theyre all so lovely! My guess is carnations, though! ;;

aaaah that adopt is so cute!
id place my bet on...hmm...peony?

also i didnt know you had a tumblr! followed you! (my @ is himeki ^^)

Last edited:
I'm glad I could inspire you! *^^*
I should draw less flower-themed stuff but I love them too much aha;; ; thank you, kanaa!

aaahhh maybe i'll attempt background lmAO but they're tortureeee
nuu pls draw more flower-themed stuffs <3333

also that adopt is so cute!!! i'd throw an offer at you but i have way too many girl ocs rip
hmmmm maybe i'll guess campanula medium~ thank u sweetie yon

Hhhnn flowers are my bias but I can't draw them very well :')
I end up cheating and draw like 3, then copy/paste and revert/deform them orz.

But such a cute adopt ahhh I hope she finds a loving home! ; v ;

Speaking of flowers, there's this list on tumblr about flowers and their meanings hhh! It's very cute www I'm such a romantic but when I recurve flowers irl, idk what to do with them and would prefer food rip

I'm going to guess lily of the valley! o:

_adopt__angelic_rose_eyeshadow_by_yonccoo-da7b9ju.png

Selling this adopt. Only for RLC. Hmu with offers :cool: My chibi style is not consistent because I'm experimenting. Still trying to figure out what I like best and tbh I rarely draw chibis.

omg whyyy (I've spent too much on commissions this month ;A; ) have. to. resist! is she a closed species or?

andddd I'm gonna guess hydrangea because peony was already taken ;A;

oh and I did! I got quite a few red carnations^^ would you like one?

Last edited:
hmm i'm going to guess plumeria?

also that adopt is really cute asdghjkl

I'll guess lotus c:

I'm not really a flower person but my mom is so I know more than I should lol

This post has been removed.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Lemme know what you want me to draw
ah ha backgrounds are a pain. I sketched a bunch of concepts but when it comes to finalizing my ideas I make up excuses of any kind to start something new
I refuse to resort to programs like Sketch Up for now. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hairs1.png

drawing boys hair is oddly satisfying... scribbles on borrowed companion

yesss <3 the campanula mediums are gorgeous!! like ur art fufufu

i present.........my son
http://toyhou.se/451653.lyon
he has two forms so you can choose the first img as a ref or the second ?\_(ツ)_/?

yet those excuses come out perfect 👌👌👌👌👌
sketch up seems complicated but then again..................backgrounds are complicated LOL

omg tsuns are mY WEAK POINT I LOVE HIM
also if that wip is an adopt :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back