• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

//

Your art was great even since 2012! Love the improvement though~ wish I can improve that nicely! *-* Awesome job!

Thank you for sharing your art progress with us. It's always inspiring to look at artists' improvements over the years. Can you elaborate more on FB cutting down the audience though? How and why did they do that?

I really like your works done in 2014. I have super soft spot for melancholic pieces. The food piece is lovely too, it's soooo pretty and appetizing! I think drawing food is one thing that I definitely want to master *drools*.

leo.png

Takumi was drawn half-assed, please forgive me

so pretty ; A ;

o// The person with the most thread interactions until June 15 gets a free request!
Posts must contribute to conversation, means no random spamming or mere 'bump' posts

at first I read it as the person with the most thread "infractions" lol and I though oh dang, yon is trying to cause some trouble

Ooh an excuse to post more :blush:
I LOVE that latest piece. Not a FE fan myself but I really love the mood it creates.

leo.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

FB cut down the audience to monetize. It forces people to either boost their page with ads for $$ or live with it. It's really dumb when you have like 5k followers but only a small percentage in the hundreds see the post on their TL because fb does not show ALL posts in real time like instagram and twitter do. They already tailored timelines from the start but it got worse
Thank you for the compliment ;A; I draw anime food lool happy to hear it looks appetizing!

FB is sooo annoying, I had a page for my photography at one point & the advertising was completely useless.

They also creep me out because their app stalks my Amazon searches & I hate that you can't block that

- - - Post Merge - - -

that art piece is AMAZING btw

leo.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

FB cut down the audience to monetize. It forces people to either boost their page with ads for $$ or live with it. It's really dumb when you have like 5k followers but only a small percentage in the hundreds see the post on their TL because fb does not show ALL posts in real time like instagram and twitter do. They already tailored timelines from the start but it got worse
Thank you for the compliment ;A; I draw anime food lool happy to hear it looks appetizing!

Ooohhh I get it! I thought they removed your followers or something >< oh so they can do that? Amazing *slow claps* wow the things they do to force people to buy ads space from them, amazing. I also hate the way they tailored our feeds. I prefer real time way more, like tumblr. Like I may interact a lot with this person, but I don't want to just see posts from them ALL the freaking time. It gets annoying so fast.

Anime food is my fav. They are so detailed and drool-worthy. Maybe you can draw more of those to taunt me with lmao. An d ooooooh mmhmm yes yes, loving that side profile. That jaw can cut my cake mmhmm. (all these fanarts are tempting me to buy FE!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, pls gimme my daily dose of hot bishis

leo.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaaaah oh my god you drew them so well! how long have you been drawing for?

look at this lousy attempt to paint Sehun
I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT BABY, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO
I haven't drawn realism digitally before so that was good practice... ..............
sehun2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL made my day!
yas sacrifice your membership for my doodles

- - - Post Merge - - -

working on it! also that comment LOL
and yes FE is a good game, it is worth every cent! It's literally trpg shipping wars I love the marriage system /looks away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad you like it :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! It's my fourth year, uh 3 years something
I took a long break from drawing before I found and joined tbt because large communities scare me a little weep

omg sehun looks so gooooood

i love it so much it looks like the real him.. that's probably why it's called realism he he he he he

Last edited:
I haven't drawn realism digitally before so that was good practice... ..............
sehun2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL made my day!
yas sacrifice your membership for my doodles

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes FE is a good game, it is worth every cent! It's literally trpg shipping wars I love the marriage system /looks away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad you like it :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! It's my fourth year, uh 3 years something
I took a long break from drawing before I found and joined tbt because large communities scare me a little weep
WOW HOLY *** THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS AAA HOW DO YOU PAINT SO WELL
fe is very good tho aND THE MARRIAGE SYSTEM IS COOL i married my brother im a sinner

but wow, only three years? thats amazing!

Yonnnn ur coloring is so prettyyy <3333 *^*
pls teach me

sehun2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh. my. god.

that is perfection tbh. I love that you chose that hair in particular. it suits him to a T. I think I started liking him better when he had that platinum blond on top + black on the bottom hair. he reminded me so so much of Levy heichou, especially accompanied with the delicious frown mmhmm. good stuff right there.

I reallly dig the whole kpop boy + pastel colours aesthetic. it's so gentle and sweet. very pleasing to the eyes. you drew him quite accurately imo so perfect. do more plssss? *bats eyelashes*

and yess I am weak at the knees for games that have marriage options omg my shipping heart can't resist!

Your coloring and details are fantastic, I really, really like how lively your works are. The one with a flowery girl in the first post is gorgeous, the details and colors in it are really good.

The only thing I may suggest is working on anatomy and shading a bit, because dang, you really got good stuff.

This post has been removed.

Thank you!

Last edited:
so if I get the most infractions, will I get a doodle? lol

omg pepper ahahahha!

--

and Yon, you're really great with backgrounds. and I realized that all of your pieces have that melancholic undertone to them I love it so so much! they're very calm and serene. just like how I like mine. even when you use bright colours, the atmosphere is still that. I love it so much! I want to live in your drawings ughh

I've never played Bravely Default tho. 3DS games are so expensive here rip.

Back