//

Hey, for screen recording software I recommend Open Broadcaster Software. It's free, it's great, you can even add overlays or stream with it.

//coughs loudly
obs didnt record an hour of a speedpaint it just gave the same fram and then cut to me painting the skin

ooooh a process vid! I'll check it out in the morning. an yes I agree some people just have paper hearts and are easily offended uwu genderbender ftw!

also you, did you manage to get a red carnation?

- removed because ugly -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, for screen recording software I recommend Open Broadcaster Software. It's free, it's great, you can even add overlays or stream with it.

I will check it out, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

your style is so cute, i bet you could draw the cutest little baekhyun ever. keep up the awesome work omg.

omg thank you blushes////

- - - Post Merge - - -

//coughs loudly
obs didnt record an hour of a speedpaint it just gave the same fram and then cut to me painting the skin

^ had this before but I don't remember which program it was. That was one year ago ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooooh a process vid! I'll check it out in the morning. an yes I agree some people just have paper hearts and are easily offended uwu genderbender ftw!

also you, did you manage to get a red carnation?

yes! Bought them and got one gifted from a kind person ;u;<3 How about you?

Last edited:
oh my gosh your art is absolutely beautiful. You are extremely talented. I wish I had the money to buy a commission from you. =w='

This post has been removed.

Last edited:

omggg I love the coloring on that chibi!! pink is my nemesis but you made it look so pretty q/////q
@ flowers!! my personal bias is hydrangea but I'll guess Baby's breath (?) www

Ooh so many good picks for flowers.. theyre all so lovely! My guess is carnations, though! ;;

aaaah that adopt is so cute!
id place my bet on...hmm...peony?

also i didnt know you had a tumblr! followed you! (my @ is himeki ^^)

Last edited:
I'm glad I could inspire you! *^^*
I should draw less flower-themed stuff but I love them too much aha;; ; thank you, kanaa!

aaahhh maybe i'll attempt background lmAO but they're tortureeee
nuu pls draw more flower-themed stuffs <3333

also that adopt is so cute!!! i'd throw an offer at you but i have way too many girl ocs rip
hmmmm maybe i'll guess campanula medium~ thank u sweetie yon

Hhhnn flowers are my bias but I can't draw them very well :')
I end up cheating and draw like 3, then copy/paste and revert/deform them orz.

But such a cute adopt ahhh I hope she finds a loving home! ; v ;

Speaking of flowers, there's this list on tumblr about flowers and their meanings hhh! It's very cute www I'm such a romantic but when I recurve flowers irl, idk what to do with them and would prefer food rip

I'm going to guess lily of the valley! o:

_adopt__angelic_rose_eyeshadow_by_yonccoo-da7b9ju.png

Selling this adopt. Only for RLC. Hmu with offers :cool: My chibi style is not consistent because I'm experimenting. Still trying to figure out what I like best and tbh I rarely draw chibis.

omg whyyy (I've spent too much on commissions this month ;A; ) have. to. resist! is she a closed species or?

andddd I'm gonna guess hydrangea because peony was already taken ;A;

oh and I did! I got quite a few red carnations^^ would you like one?

Last edited:
hmm i'm going to guess plumeria?

also that adopt is really cute asdghjkl

I'll guess lotus c:

I'm not really a flower person but my mom is so I know more than I should lol

This post has been removed.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Lemme know what you want me to draw
ah ha backgrounds are a pain. I sketched a bunch of concepts but when it comes to finalizing my ideas I make up excuses of any kind to start something new
I refuse to resort to programs like Sketch Up for now. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hairs1.png

drawing boys hair is oddly satisfying... scribbles on borrowed companion

yesss <3 the campanula mediums are gorgeous!! like ur art fufufu

i present.........my son
http://toyhou.se/451653.lyon
he has two forms so you can choose the first img as a ref or the second ?\_(ツ)_/?

yet those excuses come out perfect 👌👌👌👌👌
sketch up seems complicated but then again..................backgrounds are complicated LOL

omg tsuns are mY WEAK POINT I LOVE HIM
also if that wip is an adopt :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Back