• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

//

I'm late but
more Rowlet appreciation!
tumblr_o78d4l8Fwh1tgtildo1_1280.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

bruh. BRUH. THESE ARE GREAT I LOVE THEM <3

ahh thank you! <3

I'm late but
more Rowlet appreciation!
snip

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh thank you! <3

I'm actually speechless (stunned) so I'm just gonna say... Rowlet looks so squishyyyyyy!! How adorable! And the background is amazing (for a lack of a better term). Woooooo!!

Last edited:

Deleted

Last edited:
Ahh, you have such a stunning gallery! I really love your attention to detail!
That's almost always the first thing I look for whenever I browse others' art, and your work definitely does not leave anything to be desired. Out of everything you put in the OP, this is definitely my favorite piece:
cookie.png
The character is so lovely and the art itself is SO IMMACULATE.

Oh, and I shouldn't forget to comment on this piece either:

Thanks for the feedback, Seroja!

here's the final version I've posted on tumblr. I added the filter with less opacity o v o)/
tumblr_o71bfvacGx1rwumxqo1_r1_400.png
The atmosphere here is so great, and I was floored once again by your incredible drawing skills.
Needless to say, I'll be watching out for any future updates! You should totally keep up the great work, Yonko ;-]

Last edited:

Removed

Last edited:
Since no one else wanted a freebie (ur loss ;) ;)), I used kianli's OC to practice painting ahaha.

freeb.png

I won't take any more requests.

omfg she's precious thanksssss :lemon:

ahaha I regret not checking this thread ;A; missed a freebieee lmao. she looks great!! I love how you colour the skin hurr

-removed-

Last edited:
-deleted-

Last edited:
Jakob my luv Leo is still my #1 tho
-snip-
Lineart. Waiting for my friend to color hurhur~

o god I love your linearts so much they are sooo crisp and clean!!! will you share the final product after your friend finished colouring it?

Last edited:
Jakob my luv Leo is still my #1 tho

Lineart. Waiting for my friend to color hurhur~
fixed it ^^
also can agree leo is best

but aaa that looks awesome! your lineart is so nice aaa

Last edited:
Back