• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥁💥 >:3

Aw, no more bongos? I just realized who was doing them! Ah well. Love seeing these all over the forum!
Aww sorry about that! I needed a break after drawing more than 50 of them 😂 keep an eye out, I will add them to my art shop at a low price once I am less swamped with work.

Aww sorry about that! I needed a break after drawing more than 50 of them 😂 keep an eye out, I will add them to my art shop at a low price once I am less swamped with work.
Totally understandable! I'll keep an eye out :)

I’m in the same boat as Gabby. Will 100% be interested in a bongo if/when you start doing them again. Just let me know. 😉

Can't wait until you add them to your shop! I need a Bongo Buck! 🐴😀

Thank you for mine! I now headcanon that specific Vulpix has a job as a singer, and he just does that when he's bored lol. After my computer decides to download it, I'll def use it!

Back