• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

2014 Club Nintendo Elite Gifts Speculation!!

Well isn't that disappointing. I checked in everyday only to waste my time. Quite disappointed that the Gold Status rewards for 3DS users are games that I already played.

Things could have been better N1N10DOH

Ugh.
It would've soon much better if they made a Smash Bros. Melee download specially for the Wii U. ;-;

Wow, I don't even think club nintendo is worth doing anymore. Everyone was expecting so much more and it feels like I wasted my time trying to get Platinum now.
Can relate. There are some games that I don't have, but a lot of them are just meh. Ones that I have or just ones I'm not all that interested in getting.

Deciding between NES Remix or Earthbound.

Can relate. There are some games that I don't have, but a lot of them are just meh. Ones that I have or just ones I'm not all that interested in getting.

Deciding between NES Remix or Earthbound.

Those are the exact 2 I'm deciding between. I'm not sure which one to choose. However I have a bad feeling that they're slowly phasing out the elite status rewards.

Those are the exact 2 I'm deciding between. I'm not sure which one to choose. However I have a bad feeling that they're slowly phasing out the elite status rewards.

Yea it does feel that way. Last year they had more of a variety in regards to gifts.

I'm at a cross between EarthBound and Donkey Kong. Personally I think they were pretty generous with their selection of games this year.

I'm at a cross between EarthBound and Donkey Kong. Personally I think they were pretty generous with their selection of games this year.

This is what Club Nintendo Japan received last year. BOTH not one or the other.

WwJoV8M.jpg

I'd love to get this even which is what Club Nintendo Japan is getting. NoA/EU don't really go the extra mile for us unfortunately

pop_itemimg_p180.jpg

Oh well. I have all the games available to choose from so I'll just try and sell one. There has to be someone who wants Donkey Kong for less than retail price.

Last edited:

Yes, they were pretty generous with the selection, however none of this is exclusive. I could buy any of the games with money if I wanted to. I always look to Elite Status gifts as something cool that you can't get anywhere else. Last year I got the Majora's Mask Soundtrack, and even though I had never played the game it was something physical and exclusive which I was happy to have.

I'm not too disappointed because two of the Platinum rewards are for games I want. I think I'll be getting Game and Wario because its never in stores, so I think I'll wait for Christmas to get DKC 3D.

Going to get Donkey Kong, sell the code, then get two games from Best Buy's buy one get one free.

What the hell is this crap! >:L Seriously NOA, is your favorite thing to do is just screw your fans over?

this sucks because I don't have a wii u, and even if I did I would've already bought earthbound... I honestly have no clue. I'm in between dillon's rolling western and metroid. either of which I could just get for like $5 off the eshop. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest :l

The rewards are very disappointing. They should be something that actually shows your status, not something cheap that everyone else can get with ease.

a calender

and some game downloads

and a physical item of some actual note

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh they're announced nvm

so why is the site still down

It's incredible that Nintendo is doing this for the fans... I mean... Screw us, right? I'm SO lucky to own some of the best posters they've done (Zelda posters and the 2012 Platinum posters with Kid Icarus, Skyward Sword and Luigi's Mansion) PLUS the FANTASTIC two-CD soundtrack of Majora's Mask, my favorite Zelda game of all time, for Platinum club users last year.

But this year? The ONLY game that worths consideration is Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. I got the game, I'll get the code and give it to a friend. At least he'll be happy, I'm sure of it.

Last edited:
Back