2014 Club Nintendo Elite Gifts Speculation!!

Kirito

Sword of the Morning
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Lobo
Mint
With the 2014 Club Nintendo year ending today, what items do you think Gold and Platinum members will be able to chose from this year as an elite member gift? Do you think the items will be better or worst than last year? When do you think the elite gift choices will be released? Post any and all speculation here xD!

I want something Smash or Animal Crossing related lol. I was gonna make a thread like this but you beat me to it :3 I hope they're announced earlier than they were last year.

Eh, it will probably be something unsatisfactory, but not horrible. It is best to keep expectations low, though.

Yea, I'm not counting on much... I hope that they at least have some decent eshop offers and maybe some soundtracks.

I'm guessing a calendar again, some game codes, and possibly something that has to do with smash or zelda. I'm not too sure on zelda though because they came out with the CD last year.

Come on, it's CLEARLY going to be something related to Captain Toad! His new game is one of the most hyped games on the Wii U right now, even more than Smash Bros! HEAVY SARCASM INTENDED.

They're definitely going to have posters for platinum members, calendars for gold members and 3ds/Wiiu game codes.

I'm hoping for a statue or at least a cool physical prize, since I'm not too keen on game codes (but that can change depending on what games they offer). Not keeping my hopes high though, just in case.

Come on, it's CLEARLY going to be something related to Captain Toad! His new game is one of the most hyped games on the Wii U right now, even more than Smash Bros! HEAVY SARCASM INTENDED.

A toad hat would be cool advertising for the Captain Toad.
... I would like a hat lol.

I actually got gold status yesterday, if they give out a calender I'll probably get it, unless they give a game I really want.

You guys shouldn't have high expectations, and that's because your getting free stuff. :I

Nothing I want probably. I'll just end up getting the calendar again like I do every year unless the platinum status prize is really good.

Alas, I didn't make it to gold or platinum rank this year, though the year I did get platinum(took the playing cards that year), they had prizes even for people who didn't make gold[though they were just game codes].

So I know this probably won't happen, but I saw it on other speculation threads elsewhere. For Platinum Status, you have the option of downloading the Smash U demo. I would cry tears of joy if that happened.

I don't expect something amazing. Sure I wish there would be the Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze soundtrack but I doubt it... After all, it WAS a great soundtrack.

just filled out a lot of post plays on old wii and ds games.... already half way to gold for next year....

Last edited:
Back