2014 Club Nintendo Elite Gifts Speculation!!

Me too, I've been checking, like, every other day. I just want it to be announced already.

if it was same time as last year it should get revealed tomarrow. (lol if the world only worked that way)

Meh, not excited about it either way. The rewards the JP Club Nintendo give are so much better than what the NA one.

I only managed to get platinum rewards last year because I registered all the games I own at once. As optimistic as I want to be about this year's prizes, the totally selfish side of me doesn't want to feel like I should've waited a year to get a better platinum reward.

Oh well, I hope for the sake of the platinum users that this year will have something good.

Last year they came out on the 15th which is tomorrow, so hopefully that's when they will get revealed.

i get that odd feeling that it might be the next to last year they do this.

Every time this thread gets a new reply I keep thinking it'll be someone saying they've been announced.

For Platinum members maybe they could do a smash bros figurine that would be cool or maybe a amiibo exclusives to only platinum members

I knew this was fake but I still checked out of sheer optimism.

lol i have page Saved for life i check ever day if it was today it would have been up by now. NOT COOL

i got a Game my friend got Majora Mask sound track i think.

Last edited:
Last year was so disappointing as NA got crap and Japan got A CUSTOM WII REMOTE WITH THEIR MII AND DATE ON IT.

Back