2014 Club Nintendo Elite Gifts Speculation!!

Last year was so disappointing as NA got crap and Japan got A CUSTOM WII REMOTE WITH THEIR MII AND DATE ON IT.

We always seem to get dumped on here lately in NA as if we dont buy Video Games or something here plz im sick of that you promote a game in Japan you better do it here to0. WE LIKE OUR FREE STUFF.

We always seem to get dumped on here lately in NA as if we dont buy Video Games or something here plz im sick of that you promote a game in Japan you better do it here to0. WE LIKE OUR FREE STUFF.

That's why I have a Japanese 3DS and an American one. You can get so much more free stuff there than you can here. It's completely unfair.

I'm a huge sucker for personalized items so it makes me sad we didn't get something like that here.

That's why I have a Japanese 3DS and an American one. You can get so much more free stuff there than you can here. It's completely unfair.

Related, go check out the NA rewards selection if you haven't done so recently.

Its almost completely barren now. 10/10

I'm very disappointed club nintendo games only wtf.......

- - - Post Merge - - -

No physical rewords at all just downloadable games -_-

Well that's a massive disappointment. Oddly enough I just "bought" Ice Climber with a $5 free DDP code. None of the games are bad, but they're all cheap Virtual Console games or 3DS & WiiU games that have been out for ages. Especially DK3D that has been sold to death. I'm a little surprised to see Game & Wario on there, I was convinced they forgot about that game for North America. I got NES Remix, which I'm fine with. Not really that upset, but now we get to read about hate articles and boards on the internet for the next year about it.

Last edited:
Wow, I don't even think club nintendo is worth doing anymore. Everyone was expecting so much more and it feels like I wasted my time trying to get Platinum now.

Last edited:
Back