• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2 villagers moved in on the same day??

Bells
Vesta
So I'm playing a new-ish town on Animal Crossing (Gamecube version) and villagers are still moving in. I played this morning and I saw that Huck moved in. Today was also the last fishing tourney until fall, and I was planning to go fishing for it this evening. However i didnt realize that the fishing tourney doesnt last all day and it ends at 6pm. I figured I could just time travel back a couple of hours so i could still participate in the fishing tourney. However, when I was changing the time, I accidentally changed the month to July and went I went into the game, I realized everything had jumped a month forward and when I checked the map and all 15 villagers had moved in. I panicked and turned off my console, hoping the game wouldn't save.

I time travelled back a month and went back into the game at present time. I let Resetti yell at me and everything else was fine other than there were roaches in my house. However, when I checked the map, I noticed Static had moved in. I didn't check to see which villagers had moved in when I time travelled ahead so I don't know if he was one of the ones that moved in, but I found it weird that the game would still let him move in the same day Huck did. Do you think the game got confused when I time travelled back a month and it tried to re-move-in the new villagers, and when this happened it just completely ignored Huck? Has anything similar to this happened to you guys?

Oh my god, that's hilarious! I've never had two villagers move in at the same time, that may have been a glitch.

It's even funnier when realizing that Huck and Static both share the same birthday.

Back