• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[2 tbt raffle] ❄ YCHx2 Animated Snowglobe 🔮🎄 Congrats Yanrimasart!

11 hours until the drawing! Just sending 2 tbt could land you a winning ticket! 😉

There is a little less than 90 minutes until the drawing!
I've started to enter the names and ticket counts:
1638142482635.png

Could I get another 110tbt worth of tickets? 🥰
I’m not sure how many that is (again still v bad at maths) but I’ll send it if that’s okay with you 💖
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 416238

ahh hopefully you see my comment and I’d like to up it to 130tbt 🥰

View attachment 416238

Could I get another 110tbt worth of tickets? 🥰
I’m not sure how many that is (again still v bad at maths) but I’ll send it if that’s okay with you 💖

I'll do the math, no worries! Lol so sorry to complicate things...

I'll take 50 TBT in tickets please :)
@Darkesque_ I've added 30 entries to your name!

@~ Shannice ~ and @SpaceTokki77 I did not see a tbt transfer, so I haven't added your additional tickets, yet. The site seems to be lagging a bit, so maybe things aren't going through, but I have another 10 minutes before I close the entries.

Last edited:
The suspense is killing me! lol!

🤞 Good luck to all who entered!! 🤞

Congratulations, @Yanrimasart !
You are probably asleep, but when you wake up, be sure to send me your 2 references (and let me know if you want particular winter costumes) for your snowglobe.

1638148073789.png

For everyone else, I will be opening 3 ping slots in my shop and listing the discount in there. Let me know in that thread if you want to be added to the tbt ping list. :)

Congratulations, @Yanrimasart !
You are probably asleep, but when you wake up, be sure to send me your 2 references (and let me know if you want particular winter costumes) for your snowglobe.

View attachment 416263

For everyone else, I will be opening 3 ping slots in my shop and listing the discount in there. Let me know in that thread if you want to be added to the tbt ping list. :)
Congratulations, @Yanrimasart! Woo hoo!

@jadetine, I would very much like to be added to the pin list, please. Thank you so much for hosting this!!

Back