• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Aestivate's Fanfiction Thread …〆(・∀・@)

Aestivate

Bells
(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Aestivate's Fanfiction Thread …〆(・∀・@)

AESTIVATE'S FANFICTION THREAD
''The only place were unrealistic fantasy, delusional thinking and enthousiasm can be together...''

This thread is where I post my fanfaction on the subject of Animal Crossing New Leaf and it is not meant for any selling/buying/trading purposes. I do not aim for any high quality content, I just do this for my own pleasure which means that you don't have to expect a lot of frequency from my side either. Although this is all written in English, it isn't my native language which can sometimes cause grammatical and/or spelling mistakes. Please understand that the level of my posts can at times be a bit low because of this language barrier.​

✍ Regularly updating existing stories
✍ Regularly adding new ones
✍ Taking requests and ideas
✍ Sorted by type​

✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧✪✧​
UPDATE 12 JULY 2015

✏ New layout
✏ New villager diaries: Buck
✏ New character diaries: Redd, Isabelle
✏ New micro novel: Delivering Chaos

▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓
VILLAGER DIARIES
Peanut.jpg
Dear Diary, today I woke up immediately thinking about the mayor. I knew this day would be awesome. When I was walking on the bridge I noticed the mayor, I pushed myself up against him and he said Hey in his annoyed voice as always. I said I was so happy to see him and then I noticed the rococo bed in his back pocket. I wanted it so bad so I asked him if I could have it. His sight filled up my heart. I said that I only had 32 bells but I was sure that it would be enough because with all the love I gave him he couldn't do anything else then accept it! But then he said that there would be no way for that! I walked away disappointed but I cheered myself up thinking about the next time I would see him again.
At 3 AM I decided to go to his house and I knocked on his door. He would be so happy to see me, I just knew it! I walked straight in and he looked schocked. I had the keys, don't worry I said. The mayor took a few steps back. Look what I got for you! I said and I showed him the beautiful pink cradle were I spent my first 2 years in when I was young. He gave me my favourite look: the confused one. Thanks... he said. He walked to the door and I called out for him. Oh, well then I should be going too, I'll see you again sometime!
Not sure about where our relationship was, I fell asleep that night dreaming about the mayor, him knocking on my door and passionately kisses and... Oh look, the remaining of the diary seems to be missing! burns diary paper with lighter
Hopper.jpg
Dear Diary, this is day 89 of my captivity. I still don't know how I'll be able to come out of this hell hole, so I continue to manipulate the mayor. Today I destroyed all the flowers around his house, when he finally caught me, he thanked me because he still needed to dig out those wilted flowers and then he hugged me! I'm still trying to wash the disgusting smell of my skin but then I remembered I don't have a shower anymore since I dumbed it at Re-tail, being sure that it would disgust the mayor.
A hour ago I came up with the amazing idea to catch a tarantula and release it in front of his house. He would scream and definitely throw me out of town. But instead he grabbed his net and catched the tarantula! He walked towards me and hugged me again! Thank you so much, that was the only bug I still needed to catch! he said.
I made a plan for tomorrow. I'll tell him how fat he looks in that new T-shirt he has and I'll shake all fruit trees and eat them all myself! Yes, that will make him furious! I still have hope, I'll come out of here, I'm sure. And if not, then I'll throw myself of the cliff. But I'm sure I'll get out of here in the upcoming weeks if not tomorrow! If you read this Frida, I'm coming for you. I'm coming home!!!
Buck.jpg
Dear Diary, Today I woke up at 6am for my morning routine: a cup of protein powder and my morning run through the town. When I was running past the Re-tail shop, I saw the mayor. He looked irritated when he noticed me, so I ran up to him of course. Heeeeyaaaaa I shouted. He sighted and immediately did a step back with a face of disgust. What is that smell?! he asked. That's the smell of fresh morning sweat, partner! I shouted with enthousiasm.
I looked at the mayor his body. Fat and stuffed with candy from Halloween last week. Heya, you should really workout more, you almost look like my workout ball ghagha! The mayor his face turned red and he started to look a bit angry. Great, release that energy by running with me to my workout place! I said and I started running. To my suprise the mayor actually runned behind me when I looked back. Yes! He finally got the spirit! You better be at your house before I'm there!! He screamed with a still all red face. A fishing rod flew past my head. Great, partner! You're getting better at aiming! I said proudly. GHAAAAAAAAAAAA! BUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

CHARACTER DIARIES
Redd.png
Dear Diary, Today I'm at the money town again. Yes, the town where I make all my money ghehehe. The mayor of this town is so stupid, always, always picking the fake art ghaha! It was around 1AM when the mayor walked in and I grinned when I thought about how much money I would be making again. Isabelle told me a week ago that I shouldn't come here so often because it would make my art shop less special and rare. HA! Even Isabelle doesn't have a clue. I'm clearly the only person with a brain here.
Welcome to the art gallery! I'll tell you that this week items are as rare as they will ever become ghaha! I said. I saw the mayor walking towards the painting on the right, as I thought she would. That's the Girl with a Pearl Earring painting! Do you-. Wasn't her hat blue? the mayor asked suddenly. No, no of course not you fool! This is genuine and very rare! It's only 4971 Bells! I said a bit uneasy. Well, okay, let me check for a second, she said. I started sweating when I saw the piece of paper in her hand. What was that?! She walked away from the painting and walked towards the Valiant Statue. I take this one, she said. Wait, don't you want to take the painting? It's so rare and it would look very good in the museum! i said with a nervous tone. Nah, I take this one. Well, okay then, I sighted. Okay, have a good day Redd! She walked out of the tent and then I saw the paper on the ground, the paper she was holding. I picked it up and looked. 'Thonky: Telling the Real of the Fake'.
Isabelle.jpg
Dear Diary, today I woke up at 4:30 am as usual. The day before I had been really busy with all the things around the Summer Solstice but work wouldn't stop for that! I took the bag of leftover chicken bones in the basement and left the town hall. I walked towards the announcements board. Tom Nook asked me to notify the villagers that there would be a sale...again. I wrote it down and put it on the board. Okay, let's see. I took my shovel and burried 4 wholes. I burried 4 of the chicken bones and covered them up again. I wiped a bit of sweat from my forehead. Satisfied I burried another hole between some trees. I blowed earth in a balloon I took with me and placed it in the hole. I covered it up again and then popped the balloon. I walked towards some flowerd beds and I planted some flowers in the ground. I can't believe the mayor still believes that plants shoot out of the ground like that in one night.
On my watch it was already 6am, shoot I had to hurry. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Reese: here are the turnips prices for this week as usual. Hmm, oh no I almost forgot. I walked to the police station and put some items on the shelves and left quickly without waking up up Booker who was sleeping in the chair in the corner. I collected my strengt and walked to club LOL on the Main Street. As usual a mess so I started cleaning up. That Shrunk guy is so lazy, I wish the mayor never signed that petition for letting this disgusting club establish here.
Okay I believe that was everything. With a sight of relief I walked back to the town hall. And then I suddenly saw the mayor. I hide myself quickly behind a tree and saw the mayor digging up on of the chicken bones I burried. Ohmygosh, this must be a parasaur torso! I'm going to let Blathers check this! he said. Yeah sure, Blathers doesn't even known the difference between the turkey leg I burried yesterday and the torso of T-rex.

MICRO NOVELS
tumblr_mp6sfj4mek1r34szzo1_500.png

‘’god no, please not now’’ I said.
The coffee machine stopped working and I slammed on the thing a couple of times to get the anger out of me. Did this really needed to happen now? On the morning that I needed to negotiate with Reese about the 50000 turnips I needed to sell? I can’t survive this morning without coffee!
I opened the door in an attempt to let in some fresh air for my thoughts but immediately Pete was there.
‘’Hey mayor, I can’t deliver any letters to you because your mailbox is full. Please clean it a bit so I can do my work again, thanks!’’ he said.
‘’Do you think I’ve nothing better to do? I’m the mayor of this town! All the responsibilities lay on me!’’ I said frustrated.
‘’I didn’t meant to-‘’
‘’You know what? Why don’t you give me this letters in person instead of putting them all in the mailbox? Is it that hard? Jeez, am I the only one doing a responsible job?’’
‘’Well, if you can do it better than do so!’’ he said angry and he threw his bag on the floor. ‘’Here, do it your way’’ and he took his hat and threw it in my face. ‘’Have fun!’’ he shouted and he walked away.
I didn’t have time to be angry, I realized. I needed to be responsible for this town. I couldn’t les this town deteriorate under the circumstances. I picked up the bag and walked to the post office.

‘’Hello, how can I help you?’’ said Pelly.
‘’Pete isn’t delivering letters, he said he quit’’ I said.
She gave me an angry look. ‘’Oh, so this is how you want to twist the story? Why don’t you do it yourself? It would be good for you to finally realize that we also have a role in this town.’’
I sighted. Was this true? Was I just being pathetic? Well, whatever. I’ll just do the letter delivering today. I’m sure Pete will be okay again tomorrow.
‘’Okay…’’ I said to Pelly. And I walked out of the building.

Okay how hard could this be? I looked in the bag. A letter from Anabelle to Rudy. Well that’s not so hard. Rudy his house is close to here. I walked through the forest to Rudy’s House. I got frustrated by all the mosquitos flying around me but I tried to ignore it as much as possible.
‘GHAAAA!’, I fell in a pitfall. Who put this here?! I climbed out of it and picked up the letter.
One minute later I finally arrived at Rudy’s house. Jeez, this bag was heavier as I thought. I knocked on the door. No response. I tried to stuff it in his mailbox but it was full. Well, whatever I will just leave it under his doormat, that will do it. Okay next letter. Oh, it was a package. From Filbert to Bunnie. Jezus Christ what did Filbert put in this package?! It had to be at least 10 kg.
2 minutes later I walked over the river on the bridge when I saw Eloise and Margie standing there and talking.
‘’Excuse me, can I pass by please?’’ I asked.
‘’You know what he said, then?!’’
‘’No what, did he say’’
‘’He said that cupcakes aren’t delicious! Can you believe it?!’’
‘’No!’’
‘’Marie…Eloise… Please?
I tried to pass Eloise on the side of the bridge.
‘’Yeah, and you know what he did?! He did this crazy dance like this’’
Eloise shaked her butt and it slammed right on to me. I wobbled and fell in the river.
‘’Oh my god no he didn’t!’’ Margie screamed.
‘’Yeah he did!’’ Eloise said.

After I delivered the package to Bunnie, with complain about why it was soaking wet. I only had one more letter to go! I was relieved until I saw to who it was addressed. Wendy. Please no. Everyone except Wendy. After 5 minutes of constantly getting hit by Scoot who was catching butterflies I arrived at Wendy her house. I tried to put the letter in the mailbox as quiet as possible.
‘’OHMY GOD HAAAIIIIIIII! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!’’ Wendy screamed.
She pulled me inside.
‘’WHY NOT DRINK SOMETHING WITH ME?! YOU’RE WORKING SO HARD. PETE IS ALSO HERE SO WE CAN CHAT FOR A WHILE! ‘’
Pete was here? Oh god.
‘’I AM JUST GOING TO MAKE SOME FRESH COFFEE FOR YOU. I WILL BE BACK IN A SECOND DEAR!!’’
I sat down on the couch with Pete on the other side of the table. He looked at my wet clothes, the mosquito bites, the swelling on my head.
‘’Well, how did It go?’’ he asked.
‘’Okay, I’ve to admit Pete, what you’re doing is way more difficult than it looks from the outside. Please, can you deliver the letters again tomorrow?’’
‘’I’m happy you realized it finally. You know you could always ask Isabelle to make sure all town people will have letterboxes built in their doors? That would cause less trouble.’’
‘’HERE IS YOUR COFFEE MY DEAR’’ Wendy screamed and she pushed the coffee in my face. The boiling hot substance poured over my head and in my mouth.
‘’And now you also received your coffee that you didn’t get’’ said Pete with a smile on his face. He pointed with this finger to the corner where a brand new coffee machine was standing.

Feel free to leave feedback and ideas/requests!

Last edited:
O H MY GOSH this is absolutely adorable and GENIUS! I loved reading your mini diaries! You must continue adding onto this thread please. I am looking forward to them >:] I would write them myself but Im not the least bit imaginative! Aha.

O H MY GOSH this is absolutely adorable and GENIUS! I loved reading your mini diaries! You must continue adding onto this thread please. I am looking forward to them >:] I would write them myself but Im not the least bit imaginative! Aha.

Ahw, thank you. That's really nice of you to say! Though I don't think I'm that creative either. But I'll think about adding more depending on the responses ೕ(・ㅂ・ )

I wanted Hoppers story to go on and on. I loved them both but Hoppers was so so funny. :) I hope you will add to them both.

We are just allowed to make threads like this right? We don't have to go through anything special? I have a lot of ideas I'd love to share.

We are just allowed to make threads like this right? We don't have to go through anything special? I have a lot of ideas I'd love to share.

If not, then I guess this thread would already have been closed. There have already been more of these threads and I've never seen anyone have a problem with it.

Last edited:
May I ask why this thread has been moved? I thought since it was following the subject of animal crossing new leaf it should have been posted there?

Last edited:
Well, the museum is where you display your creations, so maybe that's why? There's animal crossing related stuff here aswell.

Well, the museum is where you display your creations, so maybe that's why? There's animal crossing related stuff here aswell.

Oh really, I didn't know the museum was also meant for Animal crossing related things. In that case I would have posted it in here from the beginning :/

Back