• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 100TBT Random Grabbags - Closed.

[x] she's the one on the right, thank you so much for considering! also, her hair is all the way down, not bunched up as seen in the ref!

Last edited:
Oh man gotta post my fella's <3-

Ookami-[X] Larger-[X]

Kion-[X] Larger-[X]

Thanks for any consideration : D

LxLHVq4.png

I only have one ref > .<

FYUwiMa.jpg

Her feet are hooves, can draw however you'd like. And she's always floating (flying)

1OWczBm.jpg

Close up of face just in case

Thank you for the opportunity ~

OMG! I messaged you on dA a while back about your "jars". I have the hardest time finguring out dA's messaging system...I am still very much interested, however!

In the meantime, would you consider my mayor?

OVT6Wdw.jpg

whuuOzw.jpg

Thanks!

Ahh,sorry about that! I dont really pop back on DA that often, I'm only really there to upload art/to check for updates if I'm selling something. To message someone,you could go to their profile page, top right hand corner, there's a [+watch] [send a note] [give v] buttons, and pop them a note!

My commission status for now is closed, as I'm looking to create new samples to sell, though I'm kinda stuck a art block. I don't think the jars will ever return again, since it is a pet peeve of mine in regards to selling a particular style I have not done in some time - as my style might have changed slightly / i forgot what are the exact brushes used etc hence the chance of inconsistency.

./screams much cute. HOW DOES ONE MANAGES SUCH NEAT WRITINGGGG

I'mma going to close this for now, as I'm in snail mode and idk how many more I might do. There are a few charas I want to do, and if ever done, will vm to the respective peeps!

Back