Selling 100TBT Random Grabbags - Closed.

[x] she's the one on the right, thank you so much for considering! also, her hair is all the way down, not bunched up as seen in the ref!

Last edited:
Oh man gotta post my fella's <3-

Ookami-[X] Larger-[X]

Kion-[X] Larger-[X]

Thanks for any consideration : D

LxLHVq4.png

I only have one ref > .<

FYUwiMa.jpg

Her feet are hooves, can draw however you'd like. And she's always floating (flying)

1OWczBm.jpg

Close up of face just in case

Thank you for the opportunity ~

OMG! I messaged you on dA a while back about your "jars". I have the hardest time finguring out dA's messaging system...I am still very much interested, however!

In the meantime, would you consider my mayor?

OVT6Wdw.jpg

whuuOzw.jpg

Thanks!

Ahh,sorry about that! I dont really pop back on DA that often, I'm only really there to upload art/to check for updates if I'm selling something. To message someone,you could go to their profile page, top right hand corner, there's a [+watch] [send a note] [give v] buttons, and pop them a note!

My commission status for now is closed, as I'm looking to create new samples to sell, though I'm kinda stuck a art block. I don't think the jars will ever return again, since it is a pet peeve of mine in regards to selling a particular style I have not done in some time - as my style might have changed slightly / i forgot what are the exact brushes used etc hence the chance of inconsistency.

./screams much cute. HOW DOES ONE MANAGES SUCH NEAT WRITINGGGG

I'mma going to close this for now, as I'm in snail mode and idk how many more I might do. There are a few charas I want to do, and if ever done, will vm to the respective peeps!

Back