• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 1000 BTB for your help (ALL DONE! See page 25 for details)

Thank you for all the suggestions! They are wonderful!

I'm gong to go through all the names carefully and find the perfect one today. I will then one this to announce the winner, and if the winner followed my rules they will be given the BTB.

SAY HELLO TO MARLOW/MARLO/MARLOWE

NDsA5EH.jpg

He's a messy butt eater. |:

Anyway, I had Milo as a suggestion from the beginning (sorry whoever said Milo, because of that it didn't count) and my roommate liked Marley (but sadly the person who suggested Marley didn't read the rules ;;) so we threw them together and now the debate of spelling begins. w, w e or just l o. lol. Anyway, I feel bad... Maybe next time people will learn to read, and abide by rules.

Thank you everyone for your help. Marlow and I are greatful for your help. Now I just have to potty train him.

Last edited:

Anyway, I had Milo as a suggestion from the beginning (sorry whoever said Milo, because of that it didn't count) and my roommate liked Marley (but sadly the person who suggested Marley didn't read the rules ;;) so we threw them together and now the debate of spelling begins. w, w e or just l o. lol. Anyway, I feel bad... Maybe next time people will learn to read, and abide by rules.

Thank you everyone for your help. Marlow and I are greatful for your help. Now I just have to potty train him.
I like the name, too bad people don't read.

NDsA5EH.jpg

Hi, I apologize for not reading the rules. I know now that I should of sent one post for one name and then 25 mins later the other name.

NDsA5EH.jpg

Sooo cute! I'm glad you found such a fitting name for him! :3

He is way over the top on the "cute and adorable meter" !!!
Marlowe is the spelling I prefer, but however you spell his name, he is just perfect! ... 'Messy butt eater' or not! lol :D
Potty training will be easy if you are firm and consistent and properly horrified when he makes a boo boo ... Little doggies love to please their mistress!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last edited:
Back