• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 1 MILLION BELL GIVEAWAY + more!

jesughs

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey everyone! I'm doing a huge giveaway on my blog to celebrate my return to Animal Crossing, so I thought I'd share it with everyone on TBT as well! Here are the deets! :blush:

REQUIREMENTS:

- Must be following my blog, which can be found HERE.
- Must reblog this post.

That’s all it takes to enter! I will be choosing three winners at random. Here are the prizes:

GRAND PRIZE:

- 1,000,000 Bells
- Entire set of golden tools
- Choice between entire Horoscope series, Sloppy series, or 7-11 DLC series (First pick)

SECOND PLACE:

- 750,000 Bells
- Entire set of silver tools
- Choice between entire Horoscope series, Sloppy series, or 7-11 DLC series (Second pick)

THIRD PLACE:

- 500,000 Bells
- Entire Horoscope series, Sloppy series, or 7-11 DLC series (whichever is left over after first and second winners have chosen)

The giveaway will close on February 12, 2016, so don’t miss your chance to win big! Feel free to post any questions on this thread. Love y'all and wish everyone the best of luck! ~

Last edited:
Followed and reblogged! (whatyoumeantome.tumblr.com)

Back