• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT Guides

Flummoxer

Retired Staff
Bells
I'm working on The Bell Tree Guides, a sub-website to TBT. So far we only have a Collections Guide(Fish, Insects, Fossils, Paintings, and Gyroids) and HRA/Feng-Shui guide. Currently I'm working on a Calendar of Events one. If anyone would like to make another guide that would be great! The website is located at tbtguides.tripod.com

[quote="] That sounds really good. You will be the one to make it good. [/quote]
If you make one you get to put "By LINK1704" at the end. Then you'll be famous.

:)

I did some editing on that and the main page. Thats why I was here but not posting much. I have to go now though.

Maybe you could have that room map in there. From the NP Guide.

Just tell me when you want me to make it a link from the main page. I already have a space waiting.

I have seen that. Many people have posted it on Nintedo Fourms. You could probably get it from google.

[quote="] I have seen that. Many people have posted it on Nintedo Fourms. You could probably get it from google. [/quote]
I don't want to plagerize.

BASTOISE99 said:
I could do furniture, shirts and accessories. Just give me the ok.
So are you saying that you'd like to make a list of furniture and stuff? That would be great, tell me if you would either like to make a post with it here and I'll add it or some get it to me some other way.

[quote="] How many guides are you making? [/quote]
As many as we need. Bastoise is making an item list or something.

Back