• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Modern Animal Crossing Avatars added to the default gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
September 4th:

We've just added Series 3 of the Modern AC Characters to the Avatar Gallery, bring the total count to 33 villagers. This series contains another 10 new villagers including Daisy, Francine, and Olivia!

Full List of Series 3 said:
Alfonso
Daisy
Francine
Ken
Olivia
Peanut
Puddles
Rolf
Static
Walker

To view them all yourself and select one to use yourself, head over to this link: http://www.belltreeforums.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Just like the previous two series, Thunder worked hard on these. Give your thanks to him! Next up is a slightly different series!

---------

August 23rd:

We've just added Series 2 of the Modern AC Characters to the gallery. This series contains 10 new villagers including Chrissy, Goldie, and Cheri! Check out the gallery yourself to see them all: http://www.belltreeforums.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Once again, big thanks to Thunder for his hard work on these! They're a fantastic addition to the site, and I believe we have a third wave coming in the near future. :)

---------

August 15th:

As many of you may know, when you change your avatar, there's a handy default gallery of basic avatars to choose from. It's very useful for new members especially. They haven't been updated in a long time though.

Today we've added 13 new "Modern" AC Character avatars to the gallery. Most of these use renders from New Leaf, or are completely new characters to New Leaf, so that's why we're calling them a modern series.

Thunder worked hard on these awesome new additions, so be sure to thank him! They're all by him!

Head here to see them in the gallery yourself:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Wow, the Stitches and Fauna ones are cute. ^.^ But not quite cute enough to make me want to give up my Caleb Landry Jones icon. ;)

theres lolly omg love u Brandon ty

Wow! Pretty rad-looking avatars, Thunder. One question though. Where is my Marshal.

*Bows*

@Benmyj: We looked around a bit, but unfortunately we couldn't find any HQ art of some of the newer villagers, Marshall included.

these are damn sexy thanks for making these. i love you thunder, i love all my exes.

Last edited:
Those are incredibly sexy , literally the best default avatars I have ever seen on a forum. I think Jas0n might even switch over to one of them.

They look great! If I didn't love my pokemon avatar so much I'd choose that awesome bob one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back