New Modern Animal Crossing Avatars added to the default gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry_dog.png

What what

Qualities a bit too low for my tastes. I did find something that was higher quality than that, but it's still a bit too small.

We've just added Series 3 of the Modern AC Characters to the Avatar Gallery, bring the total count to 33 villagers. This series contains another 10 new villagers including Daisy, Francine, and Olivia!

Full List of Series 3 said:
Alfonso
Daisy
Francine
Ken
Olivia
Peanut
Puddles
Rolf
Static
Walker

To view them all yourself and select one to use yourself, head over to this link: http://www.belltreeforums.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Just like the previous two series, Thunder worked hard on these. Give your thanks to him! Next up is a slightly different series!

Could you add Lyman too please?

100px-Osmond.png

Thanks for adding Puddles :D

<--- Check out my new manly avatar.

Last edited:
These look fantastic, thank you for making them Thunder!

I might be one of only a handful of people who would love it, but would an avatar of one of the hippos be possible? My favorites are Bubbles and Biff, but I think any of them could use more love lol.

Oh, I noticed that under the avatar of Roald (when you go to Edit Avatar), it says Rolad.

Last edited:
@Spontilda: Sorry, Lyman's artwork is a little too small.

@UFO: No problem, I think the hippos could use a little representation as far as avatars go, so I'll give it a go.

Hey Thunder, I'd love it if you could make an avatar of Antonio. I have provided an image from the Nookipedia database that is of New Leaf artwork. I would really appreciate it.

Antonio New Leaf.jpg

Also, do you mind if I use any of these avatars you created on any of my other sites?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back