• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Holy moly, turnips for 642? That's over 7mil for my 11k turnips!

Please i beg you, let me go in :c

Ah thank you. Let me know when you are ready. You are such kind person opening your gates for people :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'll give me a break from doing boring paperwork.

Last edited:
I'm halfway through filling my locker with turnips, so the next 2 people to post will be added to come sell in my town!

Except for Sansa, who I have a pre-agreement to let sell any time she would like~

I'd love to come whenever you have room if you don't mind. :D

yay! i still havent deleted you, u didnt change your fc right?

Same FC as before. :)

I purge my FC list every time I turnip cycle/trade, so I have to re-add you. xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open for OishiSushi, mewtfan, and Sansa22~

To everyone else: I hope to see you on the next cycle!

Would it be possible for my friend and I to join the next cycle? :)

There isn't a list or queue of people that I'm going through and letting in (because last time I did that, it went on for over 6 hours). I'll be posting to look for more people to come sell in my town as soon as the current selling phase is over and the next buying phase is halfway through. :)

thanks alot for doing this :D hopefully, i get to see you again next week :p

No problem, thanks again for coming! : D Hopefully I manage to keep my turnip price through next week. xD; I almost made a mistake TTing back a day or two ago.

I'm just starting the buying phase, for everyone lurking. I'll be looking for the next group as soon as my locker is half full!

Back