Official Turnip Prices Thread

I am now halfway through my locker, so I am now looking for the next 3 people to post asking to visit my town to sell!

Will you still be open in a few hours? I'm literally just buying a hell of a load of turnips right now, and this is one of the best prices I've ever seen.

Thanks everyone for coming! : D

Either you guys were suuuuper fast or I'm just extra slow on this round, cos I still have 1/3 of a locker to sell. o:

For everyone who expressed interest, I'll be doing another couple cycles unless something comes up, so keep an eye on the thread for when I call for the next group~

I cant find the prices but im assuming you got a good turnip price.. may I come as well. I have a few characters with turnips in them and dont mind waiting to get in. I'll tip!

Last edited:
Gonna do some Turnip Buying/Selling Cycles today. : D

Just like last time, they will go like this:

I go buy turnips in another town. When my locker is half full, I post looking for 3 people to come to sell in my town.
When my locker is full, I add the 3 first people who posted requesting to visit and open my gates.
If less than 3 people reply by the time I've filled my locker, I'll just proceed with the people who replied within the time limit.
Then we all sell at the same time. When everyone is done selling, I repeat the process.

Retail is located down a dirt path that is lined with bushes directly to the left of the Train Station. Feel free to run here!
My turnip price is 642~

It got buried under 6 pages of posts, so here is the original post I made with all the info~

I'm currently in the buying phase right now, but I'm almost to the halfway point! I'll post again when I get there and am looking for the next group~

It got buried under 6 pages of posts, so here is the original post I made with all the info~

I'm currently in the buying phase right now, but I'm almost to the halfway point! I'll post again when I get there and am looking for the next group~

okay, Im also buying my turnips at the moment. So i dont mind if people go ahead of me. Tho I think you should make a separate thread for your turnips. x3 just a suggestion.

Back