• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'd also like quite a high price if anyone's out there c: (Bought mine for 100 bells each and they spoil tomorrow ><)

Last edited:
Bought a good amount of turnips for 93 bells each, and of course I get the dreaded declining price pattern. Help would be greatly, greatly appreciated!!! :(

Hello my name is Brittany

Turnips 446, send me a message so I open the gates for you :)
. Hey would you like to add me as a friend? If so add me my FC is 5472-9551-0762 & give me yours..I would like to visit other players towns but i dont know anyone else with this game..I would also open my gates Thanks

Hey guys, I've got a price of 117 per turnip right now... It's not a spike but it will help anyone who might otherwise be taking a loss.

I'll be on and off all day, so the best way to contact me is send me a PM, that way I'll get an email to my phone and I'll know to check

145 right now. Not enough to turn a great profit, but it's more than I paid. If you'd like to drop by to sell yours, just send me a PM.

Does anyone have a high buying price? My bf and I got turnips and I want to teach him how to sell them at other places again.
We already bought them... Anyone with a high buying price?

Helloo! ^_^ Anyone with an open gate and high turnip prices? >_<

Bought turnips for the first time in forever so I'll be lurking this thread again!

Hey guys! I am currently looking for somebody with high Turnip prices, considerably 400 bells or above :3 I have purchased a good chunk load of turnips and would love to make a profit so I can get the turnip badge aha :3 I can leave a nice little donation for you allowing me to come over as well if you wish! ~Thanks so much!

Back