Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'd also like quite a high price if anyone's out there c: (Bought mine for 100 bells each and they spoil tomorrow ><)

Last edited:
Bought a good amount of turnips for 93 bells each, and of course I get the dreaded declining price pattern. Help would be greatly, greatly appreciated!!! :(

Hello my name is Brittany

Turnips 446, send me a message so I open the gates for you :)
. Hey would you like to add me as a friend? If so add me my FC is 5472-9551-0762 & give me yours..I would like to visit other players towns but i dont know anyone else with this game..I would also open my gates Thanks

Hey guys, I've got a price of 117 per turnip right now... It's not a spike but it will help anyone who might otherwise be taking a loss.

I'll be on and off all day, so the best way to contact me is send me a PM, that way I'll get an email to my phone and I'll know to check

145 right now. Not enough to turn a great profit, but it's more than I paid. If you'd like to drop by to sell yours, just send me a PM.

Does anyone have a high buying price? My bf and I got turnips and I want to teach him how to sell them at other places again.
We already bought them... Anyone with a high buying price?

Helloo! ^_^ Anyone with an open gate and high turnip prices? >_<

Bought turnips for the first time in forever so I'll be lurking this thread again!

Hey guys! I am currently looking for somebody with high Turnip prices, considerably 400 bells or above :3 I have purchased a good chunk load of turnips and would love to make a profit so I can get the turnip badge aha :3 I can leave a nice little donation for you allowing me to come over as well if you wish! ~Thanks so much!

Back