• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I've got turnips at 571. I will only let in one person at a time. Stay on my path, do not take my flowers or mushrooms! I am looking for the following Sloppy items: bed, closet, TV, and wall. Anyone that can offer me one of those things as payment will be allowed access first. Please PM me. Thanks!

I bought my turnips at 105 bells on Sunday, and am looking to sell them for a higher price. Anyone selling turnips high?

I really want to sell my turnips, too. :( I don't want them to get rotten and my todays turnip price is really low. (Only 69 bells. ._.)

Last edited:
Looking for a high turnip price! It's Sunday today here and Joan will appear in 4 hours! So you can buy from her and sell in your town ^^ Vm me

Last edited:
Turnip prices are 177! Nothing too good, but good enough for me! (Need to sell desperately)
If someone has something higher, please VM me, I will tip! (Need this within the next 3 hours!)

my friend and I are desperate to sell our turnips! let me know if you have something over 200

Ello!! Today's turnip prices helped me out a lot.

Turnip Price 546 Bells!

Message me if you wanna stop by. All I ask for is a peach or perfect fruit. (Tipping is also nice)

FC: 0559-7802-1461

Will re-open at later time.

Last edited:
Turnips are 525 bells. If anyone's interested feel free to pm me. :)
I'll be around for about 4 hours.

Last edited:
Hey, I desperately need to sell my turnips, I bought them at 97 bells and now Reese is only offering 52 for them! Any price around 300 would be really nice, any higher would be great! I can offer: fruit (cherry, apple, lemon, lychee, mango, coconut, banana and durian), perfect cherries or I can just leave a tip. I am free from 6:30pm GMT today or tomorrow until around 2pm GMT.
Please help me, I am rather poor in NL and I put a ton of bells into this...

427 for the next hour! Sorry I went to Reddit first and forgot about you guys :p

Edit: Just turned noon, 209 for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Back