Official Turnip Prices Thread

I've got turnips at 571. I will only let in one person at a time. Stay on my path, do not take my flowers or mushrooms! I am looking for the following Sloppy items: bed, closet, TV, and wall. Anyone that can offer me one of those things as payment will be allowed access first. Please PM me. Thanks!

I bought my turnips at 105 bells on Sunday, and am looking to sell them for a higher price. Anyone selling turnips high?

I really want to sell my turnips, too. :( I don't want them to get rotten and my todays turnip price is really low. (Only 69 bells. ._.)

Last edited:
Looking for a high turnip price! It's Sunday today here and Joan will appear in 4 hours! So you can buy from her and sell in your town ^^ Vm me

Last edited:
Turnip prices are 177! Nothing too good, but good enough for me! (Need to sell desperately)
If someone has something higher, please VM me, I will tip! (Need this within the next 3 hours!)

my friend and I are desperate to sell our turnips! let me know if you have something over 200

Ello!! Today's turnip prices helped me out a lot.

Turnip Price 546 Bells!

Message me if you wanna stop by. All I ask for is a peach or perfect fruit. (Tipping is also nice)

FC: 0559-7802-1461

Will re-open at later time.

Last edited:
Turnips are 525 bells. If anyone's interested feel free to pm me. :)
I'll be around for about 4 hours.

Last edited:
Hey, I desperately need to sell my turnips, I bought them at 97 bells and now Reese is only offering 52 for them! Any price around 300 would be really nice, any higher would be great! I can offer: fruit (cherry, apple, lemon, lychee, mango, coconut, banana and durian), perfect cherries or I can just leave a tip. I am free from 6:30pm GMT today or tomorrow until around 2pm GMT.
Please help me, I am rather poor in NL and I put a ton of bells into this...

427 for the next hour! Sorry I went to Reddit first and forgot about you guys :p

Edit: Just turned noon, 209 for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Back