• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Jay is in it, I will have 9 villagers soon and understood the 10th will come from either void or streetpass or camping. So I proably wait til a cool guy camps in.

Limberg is in it rn but 2 days ago on the game Rhonda was there and a week before in the game chevre was there and I asked her to move in.

hmm from what i remember the one who stayed the longest for some reason was hazel, she scares me DX
and her catchphrase "uni-wow" is just uni-NOPE! XP

Last edited:
I had Drago in the campsite today. I knew he was popular because he's one of the mythical creatures, but this is the first time I saw him in the game. He's really cool looking!

Cherry the Dog. If anyone wants her PM me quick...

You can't adopt a villager from a different town's campsite if thats what you're trying to do...

Big Top. Currently selling my crowns to him to rake in millions of bells. Today is a good day.

Last edited:
Fauna is in my campsite today. She's adorable. Too bad I'm already at 10 villagers.

Back