• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

QUILTBAGs: Be careful, please.

Callie

Ms. Jentacular
Bells
Silver Mailbox
QUILTBAG by the way is a term similar to LGTBQ, but it is easier to remember and more inclusive. It stands for Queer Undecided Intersex Lesbian Transgendered Bisexual Asexual Gay. It doesn't include everything, but it's better than LGTBQ.

http://tinyurl.com/8jv3l3k
(I made the link a tinyurl because the original link had a curse word in it, which the censor caught and made the link unclickable.)

Read that post and spread it where you can. Even if you disagree with every sexual orientation besides heterosexuality, this girl is threatening people's lives. That should be a red flag in everybody's book—despite the sexual orientation of the lives at stake.

No matter what your sexual orientation: spread this where you can.
If you are a QUILTBAG: be careful. Like the post says, don't give out your full name, address, or town. Be careful.

Oh yeah I remember this.
I have nothing to worry about, I don't give out any personal info, and even if I was kicked out, I'd just sue them because I'm under age and it'd be illegal.

I reblogged this a while ago, thanks for reminding me, i'll do it again.

It's insane what measures humans will go to when they're afraid of something they don't understand.

Acceptance comes from understanding, and understanding comes from courage. Which is something too many people lack.

Wow, she must be so evil as a younger girl. I never give out my adress unless its someone I trust (family and friends), shopping online (trchnically Club Nintendo), and for emergency reasons (school bus, getting lost, etc.).

I wonder how she got like that.

So... putting aside the likely overblown thing over this German girl or whatever....

"QUILTBAG"? That may be easier to remember, but it definitely sounds more pejorative. It also raises another point I've always wanted to make... can't we just accept all sexualities, rather than trying to constantly categorize them? It seems pretty pointless to keep appending letters to/rearranging "LGBT" in order to be so totally inclusive.

Back