• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Release Date

Sheeps Tor

Bell Trees are useless.
Bells
I head it's released tomorrow but I have heard nothing, have not seen any adverts etc.
Is this true? (3rd Jan)

You can never trust those release dates unless its from nintendo, they can even be wrong... i mean it was going to come out before the end of march 2012 but they've changed it -_-''

Yeah, you have to go by the dates that Nintendo gives. Since they haven't given any, but we know it will be in 2012, GameStop and the like put in placement dates. They don't mean anything but are there so you can see what games will come out in 2012...does that make sense lol

Don't think we have to wait much longer. AC 3D has been announced by Nintendo magazine (UK) as the most anticipated game of 2012

Still, that doesn't actually say that the release date is just around the corner, it just says that it's the "most anticipated game of 2012"

well they'd give it a release date about a month or two before its actually released and we all know it wont be coming out in February or March so they may give the release date in march or so... i hope e_e

Back