• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Animal Crossing 3DS screenshots

What someone said earlier.

We're talking a 2012 release here.
It's unlike nintendo not to polish their stuff some more...

Textures need some toning up, the animals look jagged and nothing really 'fits' into the environment, I'm sure it'll be fine..

Jeremy said:
Lol it's not really a big deal that they are taller. They probably did that for the pants, etc. But if they were originally tall and were made shorter, you'd be complaining about that too!
Nostrikingmatches washavinganawesomedayandnowitstotallyruined
you'reahorriblefriendjerr

HORRIBLE

Ciaran said:
What someone said earlier.

We're talking a 2012 release here.
It's unlike nintendo not to polish their stuff some more...

Textures need some toning up, the animals look jagged and nothing really 'fits' into the environment, I'm sure it'll be fine..
Where are you getting these ideas that it's coming out in 2012? Why would they release screens of a game that would becoming out in 2 1/2 years? On some games, I saw Copyright Nintendo 2010. So I'm pretty sure it's coming out this year.

I think Animal Crossing 3DS will be out 2011. The other games came out every three years, and City Folk released back in 2008.

1.png

Yeah... I'm lovin' the new look. ;3

It definitely looks different... Hopefully it will be good and hopefully it will work with new internet

Wow, it's beautiful! I will be sure to get a 3DS, for the main reason of getting this game. I'm excited! Any word on a release date?

Guys... don't hate different! Just because it's not the Animal Crossing you've come to know and love doesn't mean it'll be bad.

So this is going to be a new Animal Crossing?
Anyway I don't like how the people look tall.
And why is it in English?

Lets not be typical internet "boarders" and "bloggers". Lets not just tear it down because it looks a little different. I wasnt a fan of the "barrel rolling" map from PG to WW. But then it grew on me and i turned out to love it.

This cant be bad, (as long as they didnt keep the disappearing grass, lol) but if they took into consideration everything we have been begging for and were disappointed with CF.

Also, with the way Iwata was talking about the internet, could you imagine just new stuff coming out of no where, like example.

It is a new season, you have already gone through the 4 seasons of gracie and bang a whole new collection has been added for the next year, I just think this thing has HUGE potential!!

I'm going to game stop today to try to reserve a 3DS.

Back