Trading My 2 Ice Cream Swirls for Winter Mitten Collectibles! (10 mittens per swirl)

Is it The Berrys comic?
Ahhh I 99% assure you that this is something I don’t know about.

@Chick
Nah, but since the time for guessing is almost up I'll say this, this quote is from a comic...

@acadict1
Im looking for at least 10 mittens, but I would prefer 15 - 30 mittens.

Have you ever listened to the sound of Lemons? I can only describe it as sounding super, hmm... they may taste bittersweet...

We bear bears?

I'm getting desperate, I really would like to win ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Despair bears?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good bear comics?

Hey, I know, it's not Summr anymore and you just wanna eat a Wild Cherry but you just can't seem to find one...

Well I have great news for you! Just head on over to Mint Mt., they are literally everywhere! But before you begin this long trek you should stop by the Gas n' Glug and pick up some Butterscotch, you're going to need it, and while you're there Don't Miss Out on the new Berry Blast drink, it's BURSTED with BERRY FLAVOR!

Now, here's how you get to Mint Mt., all you gotta do is follow Ogre Road until you get to a Haunted House. Then turn left towards Grape Woods and continue to walk in that direction. Just be wary of the Dangers and you should get there in no time!

@Spooky.

So so so close... but what about lamezone am I referencing?

Don't worry, it can be seen on the wiki •▲•

@Spooky.
Im so sorry...

@hillaruhsaur

YES! On the very last hour somebody got the reference <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@hillaruhsaur

what would you like the message to be?

Okay...but I guessed the reference to the comic first...and I've been trying and guessing almost all day....Thanks.

@Spooky.
Im so sorry...

@hillaruhsaur

YES! On the very last hour somebody got the reference <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@hillaruhsaur

what would you like the message to be?

whatever you want ;) thanks fox!!

Only 2 swirls left! Guess that means ill end up with 20 or so more mittens •▲•

@hillaruhsaur
That would be nice ^-^ What would ya like for em?

Back