Giveaway Ice Cream Swirl Collectible Giveaway! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this giveaway~ my favourite ice cream is mint choc chip and I love having it in a cup with a little spoon. :blush:

You're absolutely welcome! :) Great choice on ice cream, I used to not like mint chocolate chip in my younger days, but my adult palette has found more of an appreciation of it! ;) I'll add you to the list now, I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

iu.png

I will enter! I like Smarties ice cream. I like using a cone but I also like cups. Depends on the style of ice cream.

Last edited:
iu.png

I will enter! I like Smarties ice cream.

Awesome! :D That definitely sounds interesting and good at the same time! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) As soon as it is fixed, I'll add you ASAP! :)

Awesome! :D That definitely sounds interesting and good at the same time! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) As soon as it is fixed, I'll add you ASAP! :)

Haha whoops, read it but still forgot. Fixed!

Haha whoops, read it but still forgot. Fixed!

Excellent, it's all good! lol I had to come up with a creative way to ensure that everyone reads the rules! ;) I'm adding you to the list now and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

Bump, we are 1 week away from this giveaway ending and winners being determined! :D Anyone else want to join in on the fun? :)

Bump, anyone else want to join in? :D There are now 5 days remaining before I announce the winners! :)

MASTERM YOU ARE A HERO.... THANK YOU FOR THIS :) your lineup looks so good!!!!
my favorite flavor of ice cream is probably vanilla or chocolate chip cookie dough and i like it in a basic cone with rainbow sprinkles! i also really like vanilla soft served... it's SO good when it's super creamy

MASTERM YOU ARE A HERO.... THANK YOU FOR THIS :) your lineup looks so good!!!!
my favorite flavor of ice cream is probably vanilla or chocolate chip cookie dough and i like it in a basic cone with rainbow sprinkles! i also really like vanilla soft served... it's SO good when it's super creamy

Thank you so very much and you are absolutely welcome neoratz, anytime! :D I love your choices of ice cream as well, you can't go wrong with either! ;) I'm going to add you to the list now and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :D

I would love to enter! Thank you so much for the opportunity!! My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla or cookies & cream, and I prefer my ice cream to be served in a waffle cone!!

(wow I really crave ice cream now!) Thank you! :)

I would love to enter! Thank you so much for the opportunity!! My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla or cookies & cream, and I prefer my ice cream to be served in a waffle cone!!

(wow I really crave ice cream now!) Thank you! :)

Awesome and you are absolutely welcome! :D I definitely love your choice of ice cream, can't go wrong with either! :D I will add you to the list now and I wish you the absolute best of luck! :)

There are now 3 days left in this giveaway before announcing winners! :D

Anyone else want to join in on the fun? :)

OOH! My fave ice cream is birthday cake! Served in a waffle cone or sugar cone :)

id like to enter please! my favorite ice cream is cookie dough and i like it in a waffle cone :)

I'd like to enter as well. :] Let's see... My favorite ice cream is definitely cookies n' cream, but I also like chocolate chip as well. I like it served in a cup because I worry about melting ice cream in a cone.

OOH! My fave ice cream is birthday cake! Served in a waffle cone or sugar cone :)

id like to enter please! my favorite ice cream is cookie dough and i like it in a waffle cone :)

I'd like to enter as well. :] Let's see... My favorite ice cream is definitely cookies n' cream, but I also like chocolate chip as well. I like it served in a cup because I worry about melting ice cream in a cone.

Awesome, I am so glad to hear that all of you want to join in on the fun! :D I also love all of your choices as well! :) I will add all of you to the list and I wish you all the best of luck! :D

There are 2 days left in this giveaway before I announce the winners! :D

Anyone else want to join in? :)

mint chocolate chip is the only way to eat ice cream. i generally prefer it soft-serve in a bowl. hate waffle & sugar cones personally.

sometimes adding caramel or crumbled chocolate is nice too, but not often since it's overkill on them sugary bois already.

Last edited:
mint chocolate chip is the only way to eat ice cream. i generally prefer it soft-serve but mint-choco doesnt come that way often :( so sad honestly

Hey Yeosin, love your choice of ice cream! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) I will add you as soon as it is fixed! o/

Hey Yeosin, love your choice of ice cream! :) I would love to add you to the list, but to be fair to everyone and to ensure that you read the rules, you are forgetting something important in your entry! ;) I will add you as soon as it is fixed! o/

Ah, shoot. Sorry! Are you referring to the white text or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back