• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] 🎃 Spooky Art Raffle 🎃 (10-20 TBT per ticket!)

lana.

mrs cabbage
Bells
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Asteroid Plush
Space Whale Plush
Green Alien Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Strange Doll
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (182) +
As we are nearing October, people are bringing out their spooky collectibles, and are waiting for all the tricks and treats October will bring! I myself am a big fan of Halloween, so I was very upset to discover I will be too busy to have an open art shop this time of the year. 😭

That is why I have decided to open a TBT art raffle with a few different types of pieces, all based on the Autumn/Halloween season! There are some rules though, but they are super duper easy to follow:

1. I have two different styles (with two different ticket prices) to choose from in this raffle! This means that when you post to say how many tickets you sent the TBT for, you must clarify which style you sent the tickets for! (Ex: I sent the TBT for 2 Simple Chibis, and 3 Chibi Spooky Scenes.)
2. I think this is obvious, but I'll clarify just in case. Please post here if you send TBT for tickets! I just use a RNG for the amount of tickets people bought, and I will only add you into that if you post here.
3. You can buy as many tickets as you want! I tried to make it fairly priced so many people can afford it if interested.
4. In theory, if you win it does not have to follow the spooky theme, but I think that may take the fun out of it XD
5. There will be 2 winners for each style. If more interest is gained, I may change this in the future.
6. You don’t need to post references here, I will ask you for them if you win c:
7. If you win, I will ping you to here to let you and everybody else know. Then I will PM you going over the rules once more, and discussing what you want!
8. There will be a spoiler with info on what I am capable of doing under each example!

Simple Chibi - 10 TBT per ticket
IMG-2432-1.png

- Can come with full background (just not too complex, it really depends)
- A max of two props
- One character (OC, Animal Crossing character, humanoid, etc.)
If you win, I will discuss this more in detail with you.

Chibi Scene - 20 TBT per ticket
IMG-2437-1.png

- One character (OC, Animal Crossing mayor/island rep, humanoid, etc.) and one Animal Crossing villager
- A max of four props
- Can come with full background (just not too complex, it really depends)
If you win, I will discuss this more in detail with you.

I really don't know if this will gain any interest, but hopefully it will! I had a really fun time planning this, so I hope everyone enjoys! The raffle ends on October 7th, 2020 at 12pm EST.

Last edited:
May I please have 5 of your finest Chibi Scene tickets Madame 🎟🙇‍♂️ It is of the utmost importance that I see Marshal in a cute little devil costume 😤

These examples are gorgeous! I would love very much to support you and winning this would be amazing. I am going to send 10 tbt for 1 simple chibi entry and 20 tbt for 1 chibi scene entry. I will hopefully be able to send more if I manage to make the tbt.

EDIT: just sent in an extra 50 tbt for another 2 scene entries and 1 simple.

Last edited:
Those samples look so adorable and gorgeous 😊. I’ll send you 40 tbt for two chibi scenes. Thanks for hosting this! :)

Back