Selling Selling Extra Collectibles 🍎 Apple, Red & Green Feather, Ice Cream🍦 and more πŸ‘πŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pennifer

πŸ’™ Bye, Lulu πŸ’™
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
Selling Extra Collectibles 🍎 Apple, Red & Green Feather, Ice Cream🍦 and more πŸ‘πŸ‘

CLOSING THREAD TEMPORARILY
Just throwing up a quick For Sale Thread
The Collectibles displayed in my sidebar ... I?m not interested in trading or swapping dates ... sorry
I'm selling some of my extra Collectibles for TBTs ... also not sure of the going price but will consider reasonable offers:

Apple
Ice Cream Swirl
2 X Father?s Day Carnations
2 X Green Candies (one sold to Perrycifer ❀️ Thank you )
Green Feather thank you, Heyden ❀️
Red Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy (SOLD TY ❀️ LadyDestani)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Hybrid Cosmos

I?m not desperate to sell so will just keep them in my inventory if they don?t get a decent price.
Thanks for looking ❀️

rAKNoEn.gif

Last edited:
Hi! May I ask how much you want for the Green Candy with the date 10-29-2017 05:46 AM?

Hi... is 100 tbt the going rate? ... also my tablet doesn’t display the date ... is it the 2nd or 3rd candy in my display?

Hi... is 100 tbt the going rate? ... also my tablet doesn’t display the date ... is it the 2nd or 3rd candy in my display?

I will think about it, I could offer 50 TBT at the moment for it because I don't have so much. ;-;
It's the 2nd candy in your display (although the 3rd would also work).

OK thanks ... I wasn’t sure of the date stamp ... maybe keep checking my thread ... if it doesn’t sell I might consider your price :D

OK thanks ... I wasn’t sure of the date stamp ... maybe keep checking my thread ... if it doesn’t sell I might consider your price :D

Thanks to a very kind person for helped me out, I can buy the Green Candy! I will send you the 100
TBT now! :D

Thanks to a very kind person for helped me out, I can buy the Green Candy! I will send you the 100
TBT now! :D
Thank you ... I love when kind people help out! ❀️ Enjoy ... hope I sent the right candy :rolleyes:

I'll offer 900 TBT for the green feather based on the sales guide?

Edit: the 2018 one is for sale correct?

Last edited:
I'll offer 900 TBT for the green feather based on the sales guide?

Edit: the 2018 one is for sale correct?
Sure ... that will be fine with me ❀️ Would you like a message?
Oops ... yes the one in my sidebar so the 2018 one

Last edited:
If I were to buy something from you- would you be ok with me selling it in my shop? I sell everything at low prices to help people with their collecting but I would ofc want your permission.

Also, how much are you looking for for that Apple? I?d love to finish my fruit series!

Yes, totally fine with whatever you do with any Collectible you purchase ❀️ The only time I might be a little disappointed is if it was one I gifted specially or if won in a contest I was running :rolleyes:
I believe the rate for the apple is 900 but correct me if I?m wrong

:lemon: Just bumping one more time before closing due to lack of interest :lemon:
64.gif
64.gif
64.gif

Since it looks like Lavamaize is not interested in the Blue Pansy, I would take it for 200 TBT. Let me know if that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back