• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] ๐ŸŽƒ Spooky Art Raffle ๐ŸŽƒ (10-20 TBT per ticket!)

i would love to put forth five chibi scene tickets <3 i absolutely love this idea, and i'm dying to see octavian all spook'd up.

๐ŸŽƒ WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT ๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿ‘ป Chibi Scene Winners ๐Ÿ‘ป
@xTech
@Dunquixote
61115388-D92B-4C71-B1E0-FE04A146B18B.jpeg

โ˜  Simple Chibi Winners โ˜  (I decided to pick 3 because there were a lot of entries ๐Ÿ˜Š)
@seliph
@Ace Marvel
@mogyay
234202E1-7CF1-485C-B563-0C35E87D4AF5.jpeg

Winners must PM me with the right form filled out in the next 72 hours. If that deadline is not met, I will pick someone else!

Reference:
Emotion:
Pose:
Props (max of two):
Background info:

References (I need a ref of the villager you want also!):
Emotion:
Pose:
Props (max of four):
Background info:

Sorry to all that entered and did not win! ๐Ÿ–ค
I may add these to my shop in the future, let me know if you would like to be pinged if I do so!​

Last edited:
๐ŸŽƒ WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT ๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿ‘ป Chibi Scene Winners ๐Ÿ‘ป
@xTech
@Dunquixote

โ˜  Simple Chibi Winners โ˜  (I decided to pick 3 because there were a lot of entries ๐Ÿ˜Š)
@seliph
@Ace Marvel
@mogyay

Winners must PM me with the right form filled out in the next 48 hours. If that deadline is not met, I will pick someone else!

Reference:
Emotion:
Pose:
Props (max of two):
Background info:

References (I need a ref of the villager you want also!):
Emotion:
Pose:
Props (max of four):
Background info:

Sorry to all that entered and did not win! ๐Ÿ–ค
I may add these to my shop in the future, let me know if you would like to be pinged if I do so!​

Congrats winners! ๐Ÿ˜Š And thanks @fennekins for such a wonderful giveaway. I canโ€™t believe I won ^.^. I look forward to seeing the chibi scene ๐Ÿ˜Š; seriously your style and the samples themselves are so adorable. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Back