• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ape Escape!

Who is your favorite Gorilla

• Hans

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Louie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Boone

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Rocket

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Rilla

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Cesar

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Peewee

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Violet

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Boyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
It seems I love alot of the most hated species. I love Lions, Hippos, Monkeys, as well as these Gorillas. But what Gorilla villager is your favorite.
hans.jpg

Hans, while a Yeti, still uses the Gorilla model. He is not just favorite 'Gorilla', but I dare say he is the best Flamboyant villager in the game, and the third best villager period, only beaten by Hopper and Mira.

Why am I such a big fan of this villager. Well, in my first town on New Leaf, since this was my first Animal Crossing game, I did not know about Plot Resetting. I ended up getting Hans as my first move in, and well, he and I really hit it off well. His yeti-like design is really appealing as I am a huge fan of Cryptids like the Yeti or Nessie. So it would only be natural this guy would be one of my favorites. Since learning of Plot Resetting I have made it a habit that I always have him as one of my villagers, and make sure he is my Flamboyant villager when I get one. A lot of people straight up hate the gorilla villagers. Personally I really like them.

Louie is a close second because he looks like Donkey Kong

My favorite is Rocket. I like the superhero villagers in general, and Rocket is pretty cool. Besides her,
I also like Hans, Cesar and Rilla.

I voted Louie only because he's the best of the worse. I mean I do not like the gorillas at all... I am not fond of their designs at all. =/ But Louie at least looks like DK which makes him slightly less bad, so that's why I chose him.

Boone and Peewee

Boone has very unique markings and is easily one of the best designed 'gorillas' so he gets my vote. I like Peewee because he reminds me of a ty beanie baby toy I had as a child that I was very fond of.

Rocket, but I really don't like any of the gorillas to be honest.

Definitely with you on liking monkeys though! I think they're a really cute species.

Peewee, because he was one of my best friends in Wild World for years. I really like the gorilla villagers in general, though. Boone would be a close second, since he's a resident of Flint, but Peewee gives me so much nostalgia.

Al, because he's the only gorilla I've had in New Leaf and I think he's pretty cool! ^-^

I really don't like any of the gorillas. But I think rocket is okay, she was in one of my summer towns before I reset (wipes tear). There was also another gorilla whose name I forgot, but his catchphrase is "ayyyyyeee" or "ayyyyoooo" or somethin like that, I thought it was pretty funny

Peewee is pretty nice actually. I would pick him in my town if I had room

I hate all the gorillas, but I voted for Peewee because he's the... least awful of the bunch.

I love Rilla, I love all the Sanrios, but she's one of the only gorillas that don't look ugly to me.

Back