• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you get nervous/anxious/paranoid?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
Question in the title.

I usually get reallllyyyy anxious a lot, as well as paranoid. I don't really feel nervousness that bad. I always tend to worry about stupid things like, what if my search history is being tracked? But I'm hoping I get over it eventually. :/

Every day haha.

The severity of it depends though. Usually it's just a small, manageable amount of anxiousness that can pass by with time. Other times it's a constant unshakable feeling of nervousness or anxiousness. I don't often get paranoid though, I just worry about small things occasionally. It's slowly getting better for me, so I hope it gets better for you too!

As a person with crippling anxiety, I'm pretty much always in a state of despair lmao
even if there's nothing to be anxious about, I'm still anxious

and nine times out of ten it's something really stupid

i never stop being anxious hfshkedgtdfsg

my paranoia has gotten better tho, i only get really paranoid when im having one of those uh Horrible breakdowns that last over several days and launch me into another dimension of dissociation that i didnt know existed before lol. i hate being paranoid because it makes me lose grip of reality even more and that kind of sucks so im glad it's not as bad now as it was like six months ago

I'm not really paranoid, but I do suffer from severe anxiety. I end up having anxiety attacks which are sometimes random, but usually brought on by stress about current issues or upcoming deadlines for college.

My anxiety acts up like once a day, but watching YouTube always helps me come down pretty easily.

I have an anxiety disorder and autism, so I'm pretty much anxious and paranoid a good 90% of them time tbh.

i'm more nervous than the other two. at least now. a few years ago my anxiety was just so bad always lmao. i mean ive had an anxiety disorder since i was like 4 so i'm always gonna be perpetually anxious in some form but i feel like lately it's been a lot better. well the past few days not so much but overall yeah lmao.

I get paranoid if I sleep with my lights off at night as I'm scared of the dark. I also get really anxious & paranoid of I think someone is about to discover my mermaid form and/or alien origins.

Not too often unless it's before a huge exam/interview or while I am waiting for exam results or any type of performance evaluation be it for school or work.

lmao constantly, according to a doctor i catastrophise everything

Most of the time honestly. And if I find myself in a moment where I?m like ?wow I feel pretty good right now? my brain immediately tries to find something to be anxious about 🙃

Depends on how well I sleep. The less sleep I get the more anxious I get.

When I'm not being treated for depression, I become very anxious all the time. To a point where I take medication daily for it. Now it's only certain triggers, like a lot of stress and restlessness

maybe once every few months? i used to get worried a lot more, but i took a step back and saw how little my life (bit morbid ik) mattered, and now i'm very content and mellow- not caring about stuff is great!!!!

the last thing i was anxious about was my geography exam in june

Back