• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I Love Pocket Camp ♥

ChocoMagii

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
I haven't actually opened my ACNL in a long time. So having this app makes me so happy. Not that the 3DS wasn't portable to begin with. I'm just more inclined to have my phone instead of my console. Here's just the first 10 minutes of me playing it. What are your general thoughts on the app? :)

Edit: This video got flagged by Youtube AND Nintendo. And it scared the geebus out of me. But it's back up again.

Last edited:
i'm assuming this is a tricky time for a new animal crossing game with the switch just being released and the wii u dead and 3ds dying so i think its great that they switched over to mobile devices while we wait for that sweet switch game ;))))) more i think about it tho its similar to happy home designer but customization has always been a key aspect of ac so i guess not really

im so tempted to watch that video but i gotta wait till i get it myself

Looks great! :)
I have a question for you who already played it: how do you move the character? Is there a button analogyc-type or is just a tap thing? Thank you!

I'm loving this game so far! Definetly can see myself playing it for a while, longer than Pokemon Go I reckon. You tap the screen to move

I'm loving this game so far! Definetly can see myself playing it for a while, longer than Pokemon Go I reckon. You tap the screen to move
You tap the screen right where you want to move, to move that way automatically or there’s some kind of analogic button that makes you move freely?

You tap the screen right where you want to move, to move that way automatically or there’s some kind of analogic button that makes you move freely?

You can either use your finger like the stylus in wild world and drag or tap where you want to go or you can tap on a specific object/animal and your character will walk up to it! Hope I'm explaining right, it feels pretty natural to use

Last edited:
ahh i watched a couple minutes and i'm even more excited!! i realllly want it rn, how come australia gets it so early? lol

Thanks so much for posting that!! It kinds of looks like there is a big influence from HHD but with more stuff to do (which is great). I'm super excited too!!

I've been playing for a couple of hours and my initial impression is that it mainly entails travelling to different areas and fulfilling fetch requests for the visiting animals in each area, raising your friendship level.

In other words, fetch fruit/fish/bugs and do your daily/weekly initiatives.

If you enjoy doing that in New Leaf then you'll definitely enjoy this. But if you don't... I haven't encountered much else yet.

There's a little bit of item ordering and placement, but not on a HHD level. It's quite simple.

That said, it's fun and I shall be playing daily once it's officially released. ;)

I've been playing so far, and it's quite fun! I'm enjoying it immensely. The IAPs don't seem very in your face either, so I'm glad for that too!

You can either use your finger like the stylus in wild world and drag or tap where you want to go or you can tap on a specific object/animal and your character will walk up to it! Hope I'm explaining right, it feels pretty natural to use
Sounds great! And yes, you explained perfectly, thank you! :)

Looks great! :)
I have a question for you who already played it: how do you move the character? Is there a button analogyc-type or is just a tap thing? Thank you!

You unlock new villagers through quest. You can't move them like you do in HHD. It's very much controlled.
As for your in-game charachter, you're free to fish, catch bugs like the general ACNL. Basically what Hazel said xD
Sorry I live in Australia and I didn't see this message until now xo. Time zones!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just noticed on another video it looks like constellations might be back.

Currently level 13, haven't encounter that yet. Hopefully it's a thing when it releases worldwide.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh i watched a couple minutes and i'm even more excited!! i realllly want it rn, how come australia gets it so early? lol

Not sure to be honest. Same thing happened for Pokemon Go. I assumed cause' our timezones are before everybody. But I heard from the internet they're doing a test run. So we're basically lab rats to see if it goes well? Not sure how true that statement is.

I really like it, I've been playing it non stop the last day and a half.

I'm really hoping fro a few tweaks before the official release though because the notification system is whack right now. When you add a friend you have to go back through to select each person individually just to make that red dot go away.

Back