• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for celestes bow + etoile collection

Maiden

Magical girl
Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
I would like to have celestes bow and etoiles collection, I am open to trading, buying or any other methods of getting them. I have enough of the meow coupons to probably buy all of them myself but my 3ds camera doesn't work and just crashes the system if I try to use it :( any help would be greatly appreciated!<3

I think I have an extra Celeste's Bow, and I currently have Etoile's RV in my second town. Is 5 tbt bells alright for the wig and visits? I'll be available to trade in a few hours. I'll send you a message via PM.

Last edited:
I think I have an extra Celeste's Bow, and I currently have Etoile's RV in my second town. Is 5 tbt bells alright for the wig and visits? I'll be available to trade in a few hours. I'll send you a message via PM.

Sorry but what does tbt bells mean? I'm new to this site &#55357;&#56837; Other than that it should probably be fine :)

Last edited:
Sorry but what does tbt bells mean? I'm new to this site �� Other than that it should probably be fine :)
Oh my, I am sorry. I didn't realize you were new at the time of posting. I'll send you a private message about the details later. Heading offline.

Last edited:
Oh that's not necessary anymore, I have figured it out and have got more than enough for the deal. Sorry for the trouble and thank you! I will definitely accept the trade, I'll be sure to check for your message :)

Hi ready for the trade, it wouldn't let me pm you because it says you have too many?

Back