• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you ride a bike?

Can you ride a bicycle?

• Yes, and pretty well.

Votes: 63 59.4%
  • Yes, but not very well.

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • No.

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Yep. Though I haven't been on one for 6 years now.

One time my leg got tangled up in the pedals after I fell off the bike, and I nearly got hit by a bus.

After that, its like my brain deleted the information for 'how to ride a bike'

So I can't anymore, and have attempted to relearn, just not happening.

No, but I'm going on a school camp (this may just be an Australian thing, idk) where I have ride a bike. If you can't ride you have to walk. Which I don't want to do.

I'd say yeah and pretty well, but I can't do crazy tricks or anything like that. My friends do that stuff, not me.

I couldn't for a long time but then I decided I wanted to be able to do it, and promptly taught myself in a single day when I was 12. My sister can't ride a bike because of an inner ear problem that messes with her ability to balance.

I can, but only learned when I was 10 years old. Was never interested before that.
And although I'm able to, I can't do any skilled movements nor do I want to. I'm too scared of losing control.

yeah, and I'm decent at it. I used to ride it a lot when I was younger, but then I stopped and only recently picked it up again, so I can't do anything that great haha

yes but i haven't ridden a bike in so so long so i said not very well.

Back