• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theme was "retro arcade", not specifically the 80's! Just saying though, the 80's was one of the coolest decades ever, especially in terms of music and movies.

This year's theme was my favorite, hands down. I loved how it brought out the creativity of the community and I especially loved looking through all of the art contest entries. So many great ideas overall.

Well, they did use Kirby and The Amazing Mirror sprites for the House of Mirrors banner, that's a game from 2004... haha.

The theme was all over the place this year.

Well, they did use Kirby and The Amazing Mirror sprites for the House of Mirrors banner, that's a game from 2004... haha.

The theme was all over the place this year.

The mirrors usually aren't themed. Imagine how limited and easy a 80's themed house of mirrors would be lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pretty much hate the 80s so whoops

You're 14 how would you know :thinking:

It's too bad to see negativity about the theme, but it seemed to be well-received by nearly the entire community so I'm definitely satisfied and happy most of you enjoyed yourselves. :blush:

It's too bad to see negativity about the theme, but it seemed to be well-received by nearly the entire community so I'm definitely satisfied and happy most of you enjoyed yourselves. :blush:

I loved the theme way more than the previous fair honestly. Even if you don't like any media from the 80s, you can't go wrong with those 80s aesthetics.

Same with any retro/arcadey aesthetic for that matter.

Last edited:
So, Oblivia. Are you aware, as the Queen of Spook, that the word for the holiday on the 31st of October has been replaced with Christmas? Surely this isn't your doing.

Last edited:

Next time, could you please not joke and lie about red balloons and Holloween? It's upsetting to see you promise red balloons two years in a row, only for them to not be there. :(

(I still like the new feathers, though. I like how the sweet feather has Kracko colors.)

this was my favorite fair yet and the rad bombdiggity theme was definitely a big part of it

- - - Post Merge - - -

all this talk about Christmas made me remember they're gonna start playing all the scary Christmas movies on tv soon and now i'm excited

all this talk about Christmas made me remember they're gonna start playing all the scary Christmas movies on tv soon and now i'm excited

Ah, yes, The Night Before Christmas. Very scary. ;)

So, Oblivia. Are you aware, as the Queen of Spook, that the word for the holiday on the 31st of October has been replaced with Christmas? Surely this isn't your doing.

You all must be going crazy because I checked and everything's working fine.

Next time, could you please not joke and lie about red balloons and Holloween? It's upsetting to see you promise red balloons two years in a row, only for them to not be there. :(

(I still like the new feathers, though. I like how the sweet feather has Kracko colors.)

I never made promises about anything. I apologize if you took silly comments made by other staff members as something of a "promise", but whomever it was was probably just joking around and being a goofball. We can't be all business all the time!

We also never give out information about planned collectibles ahead of time, so if you see someone say something like that it's safe to assume we're just joking around.

TBH I'd rather they have red balloon at Hallows Eve or something, reminds me of the film IT and the creepy girl from the family of blood in doctor who

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I really liked the theme cause even if I don't know butt all about retro gaming etc it was fun researching and it added a challenge. Like , I didn't know what balloon fight was until this fair

Last edited:
You all must be going crazy because I checked and everything's working fine.

I never made promises about anything. I apologize if you took silly comments made by other staff members as something of a "promise", but whomever it was was probably just joking around and being a goofball. We can't be all business all the time!

At some point, you overdo the jokes to the point where it gets insulting. You seem to be joking nearly all the times, and it confuses me. :(

At some point, you overdo the jokes to the point where it gets insulting. You seem to be joking nearly all the times, and it confuses me. :(

How is joking around insulting? We aren't owed any collectibles anyways. We aren't even owed any of these events but they hold them for us anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back