The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the other 2017 Design-a-villager entries, but I'm only seeing 2016's entries, not 2017's.

I looked at the other 2017 Design-a-villager entries, but I'm only seeing 2016's entries, not 2017's.

Oops forgot to update link... Fixed!

I also still need to update the page with the names, but that'll come later.

Kracko may not have left us just yet...

Oh no...

I don't remember who said "you're never gonna hear the end of this one" but truer words have not been spoken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there's kracko collectible please don't make it too expensive so I can buy 12
Or if it's in prize pack I will cry once I get it

I too will cry if there's a kracko collectible, my life will be complete

The legacy of Kracko will continue, but the fair is coming to a close.

If there's kracko collectible please don't make it too expensive so I can buy 12
Or if it's in prize pack I will cry once I get it

Please don't be a physical thing I am not giving Jeremy my address!

Yay Monkey D Luffy I'm so proud of him!!! Traditional art is definitely not appreciated enough! I'm so glad he finally got first place :blush:
Congrats to all of the other contest winners too! There were so many lovely entries ;_; Just not me bc why am I there lol
And also congrats to the tournament winners and anyone who got a staff favourite!
Okay honestly though, if you had fun this fair and/or accomplished something, I'd call you a winner as well. You don't need to place in something to be one. :) wow that sounds like some weird anime bs why am I like this

This fair was SO much fun! Like honestly I'm such a no life and this is gonna sound lame, but everyday I looked forward to logging onto tbt just to see what was going on. All the events were super fun, and it was very exciting to see the contest entries that people shared! ^^ I really loved all of these new collectibles and I adored interacting with so many members on here.

I also don't think I've thanked the staff properly yet, so I'll do that now:
Thank you so much for hosting such an amazing event. This was my very first fair I've participated in and I'm so glad I was able to be apart of one this time! Even though people were competing against each other for events, contests, collectibles... whatever it may be, it really felt like we were all like... one big crazy family (Okay yeah that sounds gross and mushy, I'll stop). No but really, I loved the whole feel that the fair gave out and I'm quite sad to see it coming to an end! :')
Thank you again so much for the time, effort and dedication you all put into making the TBT 2017 Fair a reality. It really was a blast!

Last edited:
This was my first fair (I didn't use this site much until the Welcome Amiibo update, even though I've been a member for years) and I had a blast! I will display my Tetris grid with pride. :D

wow, I can't believe Luffy won the gold with his wonderful artistic skills. congrats

and of course, congrats to all the other contest winners as well

also lol, Kracko in the closing artwork. did you toss that in as a late addition, Laudine?

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you staff for another fair well done, the fair's always been my favorite event on here and you guys execute it terrifically :D

Going to save 3 tickets for the patch and throw the rest of my tickets towards the Tetris Grid raffle ~

Here are my favorites from each sector:

Contests - Retro Room Renovation
Events - Bucket of Paint
Championship Series - No Participation, but I'll pick Mario Kart
Arcade - Tetris
Collectibles - Tetris Grid
Real World Prizes - Custom Line Art
Mascot - Kracko

oh yeah, and of course thanks to all the staff for their work on the fair to make it a simultaneously enthralling and infuriating experience

just pls ban thunder from future mirrors thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

there were other mascots?

excuse me i didnt make a friggin butterfly

I wanted to write a more thoughtful post but I'm too tired so I'm just going to say congrats to all the winners and it has been a crazy fun 3 weeks!

Thank you for the early birthday wishes too, that's too sweet omg :blush: have some cake everyone!

congrats to all the winners, all the entries were amazing and i enjoyed looking at them so much. thank u mods for all ur work, ur the best :) (laudine ur talent is just unbelievable)

Hnnng you're too kind, thank you queen mog! *sobs*

also lol, Kracko in the closing artwork. did you toss that in as a late addition, Laudine?

I added him midway lol, I saw an empty space and thought "HMM THIS SPACE CAN BE USED FOR SOMETHING". Then Kracko popped in my mind and I couldn't resist putting the legend himself ;)

To be honest I probably spent more time refining Kracko than Isabelle

oh yeah, and of course thanks to all the staff for their work on the fair to make it a simultaneously enthralling and infuriating experience

just pls ban thunder from future mirrors thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

there were other mascots?

Yes, there were Pinky, Goomba, Space Invader, BOTW Zelda, Butterfly Peach, and Isabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back