• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Resetting Town Help

Arckaniel

🍎 island
Bells
Switch
6450-1789-6402
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
So my town tree just grew and is now eligible to be sold to Tom Nook, and I'm planning on resetting my town... I have decided to do this because I HATE my map, I don't know why I picked this map on the first place, it feels so limited ahhhh to why I have came to a decision wherein I really have to reset my town...

And this time, I want it to work out... I kinda want to make this my last town if possible so I really have to plan everything before resetting, so here I am asking for tips and guides to how to make my town look good xD

I feel like doing plot resetting this time so that I could place villagers houses where I want them to be... also I want to plan where I'd put everything like pwps, trees, bushes and stuffs so if you have any tips please do tell ~

And also last question, should I like cut all the trees in my next town so I could like know and visualize where to put everything? I'm really clueless ahahahaha > 3<

for planning out my town. I mapped it all out square by square on a spreadsheet! it also mean you can see how different layouts would work until you're happy with it

I cut down all the trees in my second town for planning purposes, mainly to find out what my go-to route around town is, so my paths will feel more natural. the lack of trees also made it easier to cover the town in tiles since it's easier to see if I've missed a spot. once I've got all the villagers I want then I'm going to start planting everything

good luck!

for planning out my town. I mapped it all out square by square on a spreadsheet! it also mean you can see how different layouts would work until you're happy with it

I cut down all the trees in my second town for planning purposes, mainly to find out what my go-to route around town is, so my paths will feel more natural. the lack of trees also made it easier to cover the town in tiles since it's easier to see if I've missed a spot. once I've got all the villagers I want then I'm going to start planting everything

good luck!

Ohhh the spreadsheet idea seems like a cool idea! I think I'll be doing that ~ I think it'll be easier that way if I already have a plan on where I'll put everything...

And I'm pretty sure I'll also be cutting all the trees in my next town xD that way it'll also be easier for me to visualize and to put patterns...

thank you so much for the great tips ^^ excited to do my next town :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

good luck!

Ohhh the spreadsheet idea seems like a cool idea! I think I'll be doing that ~ I think it'll be easier that way if I already have a plan on where I'll put everything...

And I'm pretty sure I'll also be cutting all the trees in my next town xD that way it'll also be easier for me to visualize and to put patterns...

thank you so much for the great tips ^^ excited to do my next town :3

Back