Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Green Balloon
Blue Balloon
gameOnBanner.gif

There's just a few days left to get in your contest entries for The Bell Tree Fair 2017!

Submissions for all three contests in the Fair are set to close on Saturday, September 2nd at 11:59PM Fair Time.

Animal Crossing Retro Room Renovation Contest
WHAT: Renovate an Animal Crossing room into your very own Retro Arcade!
WHEN: Submissions due by due by September 2nd at 11:59PM Fair Time.
HOST: Jake

Design-A-Villager & Interior Contest
WHAT: Create an original villager including catchphrase, personality, and backstory. Then design an appropriate interior room for them inside Animal Crossing.
WHEN: Submissions due by September 2nd at 11:59PM Fair Time.
HOST: Peter

Retro Drawing Contest
WHAT: Draw or paint your best original piece of retro art!
WHEN: Submissions due by September 2nd at 11:59PM Fair Time.
HOST: Laudine

Participating in each contest can earn you five tickets just for a little bit of effort, while our winners will earn as much as SIXTY TICKETS! That's enough for a Final Boss Feather AND a Rad Feather, or a full set of Pinky, Invader, and Goomba with some to spare! Winners will also find themselves with the elusive Rainbow Feather exclusively available to contest winners, as well as a trophy collectible.

Wondering if there will even be anything left to buy with your contest tickets if you happen to win? We can confirm that there will be restocks of all limited quantity collectibles in the Fair Shop exclusively for those who place first, second, or third in the contests / tournaments. Any leftover stock unsold after the winners have had their chance will be opened to everyone later.

I think I'll enter the retro drawing contest. I was planning on it at the beginning of the fair but I think I'm really gonna do it now.

Oh, that's a pretty font where it says "the bell tree fair". What is it?

Last edited:
I already entered all three of them, before the first photo challenge even started. I'm so ready for this.

ohhh crrrrrahhhhhpppp, thought it was ending 9/9, that's what I get for not reading properly

Oh gosh I need to finish my two rooms asap, there are so many things I need to order...

I did the drawing contest. I might do the other two if I can find my copy of Happy Home Designer.

To those that haven't entered:

I wish you are able to enter.

Last edited:
Rushing to finish up that drawing thing. Gonna have a go at it but I'm all good with participation tickets at this point :'D so last minute OTL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rushing to finish up that drawing thing. Gonna have a go at it but I'm all good with participation tickets at this point :'D so last minute OTL

I did the Design-A-Villager & Interior Contest so far. Not gonna do the art one because I can't draw for ****. :p

I'm bummed and disappointed that I'm not able to enter the drawing contest right now. :( But I was able to enter both other contests so that's good!

I'm curious about the fonts in the "Contests Closing Soon" banner, too. The pretty glowing one and the blocky one that's in lines on the bottom half. Super cool. What are they called?

There are now less than 24 hours remaining to enter the three Fair 2017 contests! Each contest rewards five tickets for an admissible entry, don't miss out.

Aw I can't participate in any of them bc I can't play AC atm and Drawing isn't my thing. :p

Good luck to everyone else though! :)

Last edited:
Oh, that's a pretty font where it says "the bell tree fair". What is it?

I'm curious about the fonts in the "Contests Closing Soon" banner, too. The pretty glowing one and the blocky one that's in lines on the bottom half. Super cool. What are they called?

The script one is called Guld Script, and the blocky one is ProLamina. The lines on the bottom part need to be added manually though :)

They're both free fonts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back