• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Summer Town Idea's

pullera

(∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃━☆&#654
Bells
I'm restarting my town and was thinking of making it Summer themed.

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for?

So far I've thought of having a lot of Palm Trees (this includes Banana Trees) and Hibiscus Flowers , I also have a few paths prepared as well. (sand type paths ,wood & stone type)

But i'm stuck on the name of my town I was thinking along the lines of Paradise or something similar to that.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :blush:

Last edited:
I really like the name Paradise! I used it for my original town, coincidentally. lol

How about growing orange trees, too? I feel like oranges give off a summery vibe. :)

If you're going for a tropical/beachy summer theme, then palm trees and bananas and hibiscus plants are perfect! I'd look to the Island for inspiration, at least with decor. Lots of bright colors, too, especially with flowers; Pinks, oranges, yellows perhaps?

You could have decorate a house to look like an ice cream parlor or a beach snack bar. Or even a surf shop. There's a lot of good pwp's too, like the torch lights, hammock, outdoor chair, picnic blanket (there are lots of picnic blanket QR's so you could put one on the beach too!), lighthouse...

Paradise is a really pretty name, too~

Amy from A Forest Life has a great list of Villager house appearances, so you could peruse those and pick villagers that match a summer theme, too https://aforestlife.com/guides/villager-house-exteriors-in-ac-new-leaf/

Maybe look at the town Calypso for ideas? 5D00-0065-5F19 is the dream address.

Its very good inspiration for a tropical town of sorts

Grow lots of island fruits (durians, lemon, lychees, and mangoes) and oranges to because they look tropical on the grass and on the beach lots of bananas and coconuts. Put lots of hibiscus bushes and lots of colorful flowers. I think Paradise is a good name for the town.

Tons of cedar in the northern end, so you can make a campground area. Or you can just use Harv's area if you prefer. And yeah totally stock up on hibiscus at the island. It takes a while to do, but it's worth the effort.

I'd say do the geyser pwp to, because it's water based and might go well with a Summer theme.

Back