• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most disliked Villager

A few come to mind. I really dislike Coco because her face reminds of what I looked like after I accidentally reset once when I visited one of my friends towns. I reset my town because it made me look ugly like her and it also brings back that horrible memory of my first town ever. Another villager that I don't like is Punchy. In my 2nd town, he would almost always swindle me out of my items whether it was an igloo challenge when I forgot to remove the items I wanted to keep. Even when talking to him normally he would take my event items and I didn't get the option to say no. He is literally the most annoying villager of all time. I also dislike Francine and Chrissy because they look and sound way too girly for my liking. I don't like their houses either for that same reason. The last one that comes to mind is Hazel. It's odd since I included her on this list because she was my favorite character in City Folk. In New Leaf her design was changed completely and now I think she looks ugly. I'm mostly annoyed by just her design change.

A few come to mind. I really dislike Coco because her face reminds of what I looked like after I accidentally reset once when I visited one of my friends towns. I reset my town because it made me look ugly like her and it also brings back that horrible memory of my first town ever. Another villager that I don't like is Punchy. In my 2nd town, he would almost always swindle me out of my items whether it was an igloo challenge when I forgot to remove the items I wanted to keep. Even when talking to him normally he would take my event items and I didn't get the option to say no. He is literally the most annoying villager of all time. I also dislike Francine and Chrissy because they look and sound way too girly for my liking. I don't like their houses either for that same reason. The last one that comes to mind is Hazel. It's odd since I included her on this list because she was my favorite character in City Folk. In New Leaf her design was changed completely and now I think she looks ugly. I'm mostly annoyed by just her design change.

Are you talking about the new Hazel? Because the old one still looks the same just with a different name (Sally, who stole it from another squirrel and Old Sally is now Cally)

a3785755-4542-450f-ba66-8ff89ae5a627.jpg

aee320d0-492e-4838-8eac-2390a2bc8c99.jpg

Last edited:
My most disliked villager would be Victoria. She's also the villager I happened to get in my new town of Mochi. It's weird since 3 of my starters are also starters from my very first town. So I think this town is going to be something special. I'm a bit annoyed that out of all the starters I could've had I got her, but I guess she'll be gone soon enough. (Hopefully.) Overall I just don't like her design, it doesn't appeal to me and for me, she's always been one of those villagers that show up when one of your favourites leave so it doesn't really help her case. Not to mention her annoying personality. I like peppies and they're one of my favourites in the game but I hate it on her. It's undeniably annoying how someone I don't like thinks we're "bffl"

Of all the villagers I've personally had my least favorite aesthetic wise was either Prince or Coach. I guess I'm not a huge fan of facial hair on animals. (Especially frogs! How does that begin to make sense?)

Back