• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

Night Three​

Mog was a symbol of Scottish beauty. Her charm and shyness won over the whole crowd. She was so beloved she even won an award for nicest member on tbt once. But she was found dead in the bathroom. It seems like she wasn't sleeping enough like someone told her to. Everyone was so upset they went into a commercial break.

Mogyay was a beloved healing princess. She would save her targets from death. As a beloved princess, the next day phase is skipped if she dies.

You have 24 hours to send actions. If I get them all earlier, night will end. Day Three will be skipped.

i love u so much dan im crying real tears u are too cute for this world xoxoxoxox im sorry i let u down town!! gl

Oh god, RIP Mog. I should have changed my vote earlier

The "unknown voter" again, Tina has 2 votes?

I'm guessing it's possible scum targeted Byngo last night then? And that's why there was no kill, but the only other person who claimed to target Byngo was Zendel so that doesn't make much sense

she's confirmed vote thief, or a doublevoter

Seems like double voter. At least we know one living persons role for sure, double voters and vote thiefs are usually tow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

o yea she's def vote thief cuz toms name was crossed out d1 lynch, which is who she targeted

Oh yeah true, definitely vote thief

- - - Post Merge - - -

town*

i thought u rnt a killing role

smh i just wanna die cuz ik im probably way off the mark on who's scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel like it's fleshy cuz he's been supremely wishy-washy, and seems like he's been promoting confusion over solving anything

but im usually wrong every game so I don't trust myself ?\_(ツ)_/?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wonder if fleshy is a granny. iirc he's the only person alive someone hasn't publicly claimed to target. maybe ness targeted him n1 and that's how nessy wessy died

im targeting fleshy i hope i die

hmmmm.gif

i thought u rnt a killing role

smh i just wanna die cuz ik im probably way off the mark on who's scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel like it's fleshy cuz he's been supremely wishy-washy, and seems like he's been promoting confusion over solving anything

but im usually wrong every game so I don't trust myself ?\_(ツ)_/?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wonder if fleshy is a granny. iirc he's the only person alive someone hasn't publicly claimed to target. maybe ness targeted him n1 and that's how nessy wessy died

im targeting fleshy i hope i die

hmmmm.gif

I see this, in mafia games I usually take the back seat, I'm not one to bring things up, or question people without reason really, there has just been so little talking in this game and I wanted to change that, I feel like throwing a few half-assed accusations around done just that. I really want to work out /something/ in all this message

I'm still going with the theory I'm a role blocker, but we'll see after tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

mess*

When it's so early it takes you five minutes to figure out how to send a PM. Will catch up properly when I get home.

Night Four​

Tina was the life of the party. She partied and drank a lot. On the night of the ceremony, she was so drunk she was barely paying attention to her surroundings. She got hit by an airplane.

Tina was a Voting stealing rainbow goo She steals the vote of her target for the following day. If she is targeted, she will copy the user's power and use it along side her vote stealing for the following night. (ex. If she is healed one night she will vote steal and heal her target the next night)

Due to Mog's death, day will be skipped. You have another 24 hours to send in actions.

Last edited:
Back